What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Jefke Atlas - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex11

Most AR reinvites
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: CTSFO 2 0

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jefke Atlas

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 12/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2100

What best describes this incident ?: Taking advantage of VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Got VDMed by a Poseidon member and then Jefke took advantage of that VDM by killing me before I could get up. Pretty blatant rule break tbh, asked for comp / tried to resolve but he didn't reply so...
Didn't even get a chance to fully pull my gun, also I get ragdolled into the orange ifrit because jefke shot me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/5Mg3Ii92zNM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good Evening.

As you've reported a member of the Staff team, this report will be processed by Staff Leads, we would appreciate your patience here.

Kind Regards,
Gordon

You clearly jumped out when the ifrit started to move. i dont know why you reporting me for a decision you made yourself? so this is not the fault of the driver. 
The driver had no intention to VDM you, his intention was to get away with the ifrit. 
as you showed in your video, 
now i will explain how it looked from my part, i did not see you get out the ifrit. 
i thought you were still in it. then suddenly i saw you moving. 
And i took the shot. 

(1.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

this is the rule, i highlighted the important part of this rule, using the vehicle as a weapon, in this case. he saw a a chance to get in the driver seat to get away from a situation where he most likely was about to die. 
Jumping out of moving vehicles is never a good idea, sometimes it even launches you to the moon. 

then is there any particular reason the audio from your video has been cut out ?

You clearly jumped out when the ifrit started to move. i dont know why you reporting me for a decision you made yourself? so this is not the fault of the driver. 
The driver had no intention to VDM you, his intention was to get away with the ifrit. 
as you showed in your video, 
now i will explain how it looked from my part, i did not see you get out the ifrit. 
i thought you were still in it. then suddenly i saw you moving. 
And i took the shot. 

this is the rule, i highlighted the important part of this rule, using the vehicle as a weapon, in this case. he saw a a chance to get in the driver seat to get away from a situation where he most likely was about to die. 
Jumping out of moving vehicles is never a good idea, sometimes it even launches you to the moon. 

then is there any particular reason the audio from your video has been cut out ?
If you watch the video I actually switch to driver at the same time as he did which decamps me. Also this occurs when the vehicle is stationary ( my screen goes black before the ifrit moves ). You can decamp from cars moving up to about 35, so the ifrit ran me over.

I'm reporting you for the fact you took advantage of the situation to kill me. Plenty of people get run over by mistake however then restraining / killing that person when part of the "VDMers" faction is a clear rule break. The ifrit was driven away by one of your faction members so I'm not sure how you thought I was still in the ifrit but border wars is pretty hectic so there we go.

Audio doesn't add to or remove from the purpose of this report. It isn't needed, it's in a gunfight....

Clearly you didn't intend to be VDM'd and may have not intended to have decamped in the first place. Simply put, the question is if Jefke was aware of you being VDM'd in the first place? If he wasn't aware that you had left the vehicle as he has claimed, then he could have reasonably assumed that you were there to begin with which would make him shooting you an entirely innocent act. Unfortunately without any sound to go with the video, it's difficult to tell if there are attempts made at shooting you before your actual death. Without any videos from Jefke, there isn't really any proof that this was any more than a poorly timed kill and thus no rule breaks can be proven.

REPORT CLOSED - NO ACTION TAKEN

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back