What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - PC Zeus - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron Orion

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kieron Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: PC Zeus

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 13/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 11

What best describes this incident ?: (1.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

Please (in detail) describe the incident: so as you see in the video you can see Zeus turn into the ifrit after the Simon decamps and then rams another quilin and proceeds to say that he never hit any car but as you can see in the vid he hits most of them he also runs in to the greenzone then dips out but made a mistake but the fact is he vdmed people to get away from being killed

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just going to say all the time cops vdm people they blame dysnc and thats all i have to say is i am leaving this to staff

Hi there,

I was the driver of the pink Qilin containing myself and another constable. I'm not 100% certain whether or not I'm allowed to be responding to this, however, I do my my perspective of the situation as it took place, alongside my views on it. Below I have linked a clip of the events (Making contact with the Ifrit and the Qilin, leading to the destruction of 2 qilins alongside their occupants). I like to emprise how poorly the server was running later into the border wars and that a considerable amount of people (From the APS) were experiencing a significant amount of dsync. From my perspective, at the moment, did seam like he rammed the ifrit out of the way. From reviewing my video it does appear to be entirely by accident. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's by no means fair to judge one constable off the actions of others.

see like i didn't even mean to crash into why would i vdm someone i enjoy playing on the server hence why i joined app team to get more people to join nhs and have a good time i am sorry but it was out of my control i tried to avoid you hitting you wouldnt do me good please dont judge me off of other peoples actions at the end of the day we are all here for a bit of fun not for silly mistakes like this if i can comp you for your gear in any way please do let me know and once again i am very sorry that it had to come to this 

please feel free if you want to dispute this another way feel free to messege me on ts and i am sure we can speak with staff and get this settled quickly and easily 

hope you had fun today apart from what happened here

much love

-Zeus

dysnc my g cant help it 
This isn't an answer to this IMO. I know that if I drive full speed at a vehicle which is stationary and then swerve out of the way at the last second, my vehicle will desync and ram the stationary vehicle without me actually crashing(and overall not affecting me at all). This is something you should be aware of when playing (to an extent), especially in a situation like this.  What makes this seem especially dubious is that the whole time I was in the passenger seat of my Ifrit slowing down, you were driving straight down the runway in a straight line, and you then decide to turn in towards me as I became stationary. There was no need for that (making it feel like it was intentional), as well as you should have slowed down if you did want to make that manoeuvre to allow for desync.

Do you have a clip from your POV, as that is the only video which there is that will not be affected by server Desync...

Afternoon,

@ZeusAs Simon Ross has requested, a clip from your perspective would be ideal 

From what I can see so far, the initial change of direction you made to avoid the ifrit is realistic - if not favorable for you because you gambled that Simon Ross was moving around the front of the vehicle, anticipating that you were going to continue driving in the same direction. Fair play to you there, though obviously that caused some mess when your quilin decided to veer to the left suddenly at what looks like an unnatural rate of turn. Anyway yeah to clear that initial part up just for arguments sake a clip would be great. Looks like desync to me but confirmation would be nice. 

What happened later in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_2gpSWz34Q&feature=youtu.be , specifically just after 1:54 is what's especially interesting. The pursuing quilin makes an adjustment and continues down the white line - which makes for a good reference. Your quilin, @Zeus, appears to suddenly veer to the left, conveniently right into them. Now it's entirely possible that this was accidental but that doesn't change the fact it happened and that in circumstances such as these you really can't be negligent to your surroundings. 

Roughly 12 hours to submit any evidence you have please, Zeus.

I dont record sadly my guy just not one of those people I've been told many many times that I should but my pc either crashes if I use geofroce exspreince or if I use any other recording software my computer legitimately can't handle it

Every report i have submitted has been done using Windows and G and I dont belive you can make clips on that 

If you have any suggestions on software that won't kill my pc help would be greatly appreciated 

As you can see in the video I was trying to avoid going more onto the runway as there 2 quillins with people shooting at me from them that would of been suicide to do so I was following behind the other ifrit 

I didn't realise the desync would be that bad but now I know you know 

From what happened for me i was mostly looking behind me with alt to see where they were coming from nearly the whole time just as I stopped looking behind I saw the ifrit appear out of no where so I swerved trying to avoid it it was really an accident I promise I didnt target it any way Shape or form the server was really bad and so was the Internet on my end I must of disconnected pfff 3 or 4 times last night from my ping jumping out of no where I mean like I said boys I'm really sorry for hitting you with my car it was truly an accident at the end of the day its arma 3 its only a game and there is so much you can do to try an avoid another car infront of I tried to avoid it I didn't see him get out as I was looking behind me most of the time once again very sorry. 

Hope you have a good day 

-Zeus 

Zeus came and apologised to me today for what happened, and I would like my part of this report to be ignored. 

this has been resovled on simons side but i fell like people are getting away with this all the time so i would like to keep it up

all good mate i am sorry we couldn't sort this out another way im not trying to get away anything just doing what i feel as is right to be done ❤️

have a good day

yours

-Zeus

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Kieron Orion& @Zeus

Apologises for the delay in responding to this report. 

Before I pass conclusion on this report a player I'd like to just pass a piece of advice to both parties regarding this report. 

"It is quite clear that during this situation the server was riddled with desync and as such those of you who have been here for an extended period of time should know that even if it's not what you see on your screen or even if it's not your intention, you can and may well be responsible for causing some sort of pile up and explosions. Arma isn't the best game in terms of vehicle on vehicle contact. Lets remember to keep distance at all times, especially when the server is struggling with lag and desync."

Conclusion:

After carefully reviewing the evidence provided by both parties it has been concluded that server desync was a major factor in what happened here and as a result no further action will be taken on either party.

It is however, as stated previously, advised that you keep in mind that desync is a thing and to keep distance from vehicles at all times.

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules

-----------------------------------------------------

Report Denied.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back