What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - SI Brandon Pigeon PC loki - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tertiary Page

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tertiary Page Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: SI Brandon Pigeon PC loki

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 12/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2340

What best describes this incident ?: VDM, helping people break rules.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was being chased by police in several MRAPS When i Flip and end in a pit stop. Then Brandon Pigeon hits my vehicle causing it to blow up. I try to ask who it was so i could resolve it, but the person that did it stayed quiet and refused to say anything. Then PC Loki come to me and says he doesn't know who it was because the officer was masked. Then i Proceed to ask him in TS and he says he "didn't want to snitch", but after watching Phoenix's stream i could see that it was Brandon that hit me, and after I "liaised" (if we can call it that) with Brandon he sent me the last clip that shows it was definitely him. After the way they tried tricking their way out of talking simply because they could blame it on d-sync I wasn't really interested in talking, but i decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, then he showed how little he really cared in liaison. The reason you cant hear my voice in the start of the liaison clip (https://youtu.be/Z8R5zKdxMXs) is because I wasn't holding my push to talk for NVIDIA. This is the clip from Loki: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XYlLC_XAS8
didn't want to snitch: https: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/684051999632916529/809957612119654400/unknown.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/UkDfVEhH_XE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not VDM its clear Desync, My intention was to pull infront you can even see the police car floating made no contact with you vehicle and it blows up? no intention at all to VDM you its just server Desync...

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if you didn't tough the vehicle you still drove so close knowing both arma physics and d-sync does that to a vehicle. And if you didn't mean to do it what was your problem with opening your mouth telling me it was you and why have Loki lie telling me he doesn't know who it was? You were clearly abusing the fact that i couldn't find out who you were while downed. And if it wasn't for Phoenix's stream i probably wouldn't have figured it out. 

Even if you didn't tough the vehicle you still drove so close knowing both arma physics and d-sync does that to a vehicle. And if you didn't mean to do it what was your problem with opening your mouth telling me it was you and why have Loki lie telling me he doesn't know who it was? You were clearly abusing the fact that i couldn't find out who you were while downed. And if it wasn't for Phoenix's stream i probably wouldn't have figured it out. 
Yeah not my fault the server lags and causes you to die, I didnt want to come liason because im not spending my evening talking to you in a liason I wanted to play Border Wars, and I knew It wasnt my fault I told you that in the short liason we had. 

0:34 in your video you can clearly see vehichle move 1 m to the right after stoping

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello,

I've watched all the clips provided and this is a good o'l case of Arma desync. @Tertiary Pageon your video I have watched it back at a slowed down speed and it is apparent that the vehicle stops beside you, and then warps sideways into your vehicle. As for the clip @Brandon Pigeonprovided, watching that at a slowed down speed also shows his vehicle stop beside yours, possibly making very, very slight contact with you vehicle which led to it exploding. Due to the desync witnessed in both clips as well as the contact which can be seen in Brandon's clip being next to none I cannot believe that this was an intentional attempt to ram you/blow up your vehicle. Due to this I will be declining this report.

Thank your for your report and sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back