What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Butch - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Unban Appeal for Butch 

In-game Name: Butch

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198121847184

The date you got banned: 13/02/21

Member of the team that banned you: No clue

Reason given for your ban: None

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: This morning whilst on my way too work I was just browsing through discord and saw a bunch of ppl roleplaying in police public. I told em that this server is not for roleplaying on discord and they started talking back to me and went on with their rp. I told them that they were freaks and basically to fuck off at this point it was clear that they obviously wasn't in the discord as a part of the community but too troll. They got kicked and told to read rules by stealthee and instantly came back and was being sarcastic and trolling. Looked at discord after like 30 minutes and realised I was banned as well.

Why should we unban you ?: Ever since I came back from my last ban I've stayed out of problems with no reports or issues on any of your platforms. Yes i might have come out as about aggressive but that was after they started talking shit to me and started sexually roleplaying etc. I usually ignore it but they started @ing me and I'm not one to back down when ppl start shit. Next time I'll just @ a discord mod and not even try to inform them about the rules.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

It was a bit silly wasn't @Butch. Even if this is happening there is no need for you to threaten them and start calling them stuff. It is just not called for. What made you suddenly lash out at them in a public channel?

Ye it was pretty unnecessary and not something i´d do again. 

What made you suddenly lash out at them in a public channel?
Not an excuse but i had work that morning at 6 and slept like shit the night before so i was abit tired and pissed when i made those comments about them. I was just gonna let it be but when they started tagging me and i got pinged i just got annoyed.

In the future i wont be making any toxic comments about ppl regardless of what they are here for and tag discord mods if i see anythin like it again.

So since you had work and had a bad night you decided to wish this upon someone? "if you'd be spotted in the streets hopefully someone would bash your head in"

Didn't you learn your lesson from your previous ban when you decided to angry react to something and discriminate?

But with this whole corona deal I've thought alot about it and ofcourse using any discriminatory words and toxicicity are a no go in every aspect of life. All it ends up doin is creating a negative enviorment for everyone and tbh I've grown out of that mentality.
Taken from your previous appeal

Now do you wish to explain how you have "grown out" of that mentality? And why I should give you yet another chance and why I shouldn't upgrade your ban to a perm and ban you off the Altis/Gta server aswell?

So since you had work and had a bad night you decided to wish this upon someone? "if you'd be spotted in the streets hopefully someone would bash your head in
If I could I would apologize to the guy I said it to however since they all were banned and had no ties to the community I can't. This is not something I would wish upon anyone regardless of what they said to me. It was uncalled for and something I said I wouldn't do ever again in my unban which I hope you lot can see past.

I have been nothing but respectful and kind to members of this community since I got unbanned and plan to keep on that path. I've rejoined a whitelisted faction and gotten a decent rank and all my previous whitelist back. Surely that means something, I've also provided constructive criticism to suggestions and events on the server and contributed that way. 

And why I should give you yet another chance and why I shouldn't upgrade your ban to a perm and ban you off the Altis/Gta server aswell?
I've kinda touched on this above but I wanna make it clear that. I have never since my unban been toxic towards members of this community or lashed out at anyone in-game or on the forums. I realise It looks like shit when you quote my unban appeal and I'm in clear violation of that and am sry about my actions towards the people I was toxic towards.

Regarding me outgrowing that mentality I clearly have some more work to do in regards to how I act online. I hope you'll allow me to work on this in this community as I do enjoy playing here and find it way less toxic then some of the other communities I've taken part in. 

I'm pretty sure I mentioned me getting a job in my last unban. Since then it's gone really well and it got extended with a promotion and I think that speaks more than everything I've typed above. Clearly I fked up and I can't do more than apologize and hope I'm allowed to still play the server when this is dealt with.

Hope you have learnt your lesson. You are now unbanned on discord.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back