What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Sandytoes - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

GREENY

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: GREENY

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Sandytoes

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 13/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1700

What best describes this incident ?: (5.3.3) For Red zone specific rules to apply, both shooter and victim must be inside the Red zone

Please (in detail) describe the incident: as you can see from the vid i was driving around the far rocks outside of zone as reports of a shooter was shooting into the zone, as i drove past the rocks clearly there was no one there a pink quilin then drives up to the rocks decamps and starts shooting me this person came back to zone after nlr and did not enter the zone but decided to make his own fight outside of zone instead. after calling a liaison i was met with a negative attitude with the comments just report me and left calling me a melt what ever that means, i only wanted comp at the end of the day as i hate reporting when things like this should be sorted amicably.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsz98qbX_c8

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsz98qbX_c8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEYoLJAasLQ&feature=youtu.be%20%20%20%20
https://gyazo.com/e29d7a854484d3f3d612cc0406106504
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know bout you pal but i would like too see more than a minute long video, maybe might show you going into redzone and being shot at by other members.

Your floating around on the edge of the redzone giving callouts to your teammates, which you can hear in the first 10 seconds of the video. 

Now ill explain the reason why i shot, I was on tha rock being sprayed at by alteast 4-5 members of Posiedon, I had already drove past their once and got killed without going into the redzone by Akula or something and the second time I came back, which was the life where I got that sweet hunter rip on you was the time I was getting roached by Kieron Triton or some shit sitting up on Windmill hill, which you can see in your video, I was also being decamped on by a blue ifrit and a camo ifrit which were both Posedion. 

All in all this wouldnt really happen if Poseidon actually pushed into a zone instead of floating around the edges like they always do baiting people to shoot them so they can go to a report. 

3 MIN vid plz

if what you are saying is all true then you will have no issues putting up a vid to defend what you are saying this could of been sorted in a liaison but you tuck the tough guy approach and asked me to report you calling me a melt. ill leave this for staff

gyazo.com/e29d7a854484d3f3d612cc0406106504
link broken for some reason

@GREENYAs this is outside the zone and would be considered an RDM report, could you please provide a video which is 3-5 minutes long leading up to the point where the incident occurred please

@James Traversyes i do and i would be happy to send it you private as there is sensitive vocals of my children and wife in the back ground once uploaded i will pass it on

Alrighty then

I've looked through the video clip provided to me by GREENY and I have concluded that he was in-fact shot outside of the zone and was not being actively engaged prior to being killed by yourself @Adam Braz. Now, as you are aware if you are outside of the zone RDM rules do exist and as such should be adhered by. In this case, there was no previous Roleplay provided prior to pulling the trigger. As such you have broken rule (A1.2) Random Deathmatch. 

It is due to the aforementioned that the following action will be taken:

Adam Braz - 2 day temporary ban (A1.2)

Thank you for your report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back