What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - NightHawk - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightHawk

Unban Appeal for NightHawk 

In-game Name: Teeza

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198408083881

The date you got banned: 01/11/2021

Member of the team that banned you: i forget his name

Reason given for your ban: being rude and saying things in a discord pm

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got into a heated argument with an old allie on rpuk altis life and things got taken to far and i applologized to him and we are no longer enemies. In a discord pm i tried to bribe his gang with in-game money to help with a heist and they didnt want to becouse they whould only get 25 mill and from there it went to war and i said alot that i regret. boxing has been helping with the anger and seeing a councilor helps alot aswell.

Why should we unban you ?: ive learned to stop being a prick to people and show respect. i miss the server and miss the guys. ill never act anything like that again i swear on my grandmas grave. Also hope you admins are doing fine during covid stay safe.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @NightHawk

I am glad to hear that you are doing better and finding ways to get help with any issues you may have.

Before we go on, explain to me how you would prevent a situation like this from happening again.

If a situation arose to an argument between me and someone else id just remember what happened last time and keep my mouth shut and take the L besides I needed to learn a game was just a game and it is there to have fun I don’t want drama anymore and I don’t wanna have the entire server hate me either so I’m return I’d just keep my cool and mouth shut and Take the L respawn and go do more runs or whatever it is that the guys are doing I’m going to do my best to keep the peace and such if I get given a second chance. And If one does arise in discord I’ll either Stop responding or Delete and Block the person so that no more drama can happen on that platform and if it turns into a firefight on Altis the so be it I just won’t argue and fight with anyone anymore and thank you admin it’s good to see and hear from you aswell hope all is well with the family and friends. 

Well you appear to have learned how to deal with these situations but putting them in to practice is a different matter all together. That being said, the only way for us to know is to give you a chance to prove it. So I will go ahead and unban you, but please know that any more outbursts like this and you wont be coming back. I'm putting my trust in you to behave and come back to be a valuable member of our community, please don't let me down. Welcome back.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back