What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - PC Kayn - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Loki

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: PC Kayn

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 14/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2359

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i drove to the location where my gang members were and they were leaving so i try to turn around and head back to Agios when i crash with police prowler my car gets flipped so i go out to flip it back and then i try to drive off but i start taking shots so i stop the car and get out with only a pistol (which i try to holster) and get shot.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1KKyUlEtgY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

we are in an active gunfight with rebels, if you upload more than 2 mins you can see we are killing rebels. you are driving a stolen cop car and crashing into police while we are fighting rebels. and you decamped with a gun in your hand. the guys we were fighting was even in your gang so you knew it was an active fight there and you still decamped with a weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I was involved on the police side (I wasn't the one who had shot as I was chasing another car). Your gang were engaged in a firefight with the APS that took place exactly where you were shot just moments beforehand. You had also gotten out of your vehicle with a firearm. Given these details, I do believe that it was not against any form of rule (To my knowledge) and simply a miscommunication from your gang members (As stated in the video "I have no idea anymore"). There are also multiple people who can cofnrim (From your side) that there was an active firefight that took place just moments before involving the shooting of @Bruce_Wayne. This entailed the firing upon his vehicle's tires, later for him to get out and successfully kill a constable (I think) and then shot by several other constables in the area.

As i was told by Grynk you guys shot Sir Leon but he did not initiate for friends and allies he also did not fire a weapon, Grynk then tried to take him away and you guys initiated on him (vehicle) but he got away without any shot fired against the police.

I was involved aswell, we initated on Sir Leons vehicle, shot tires, he got out with a gun and started shooting us. Since he did not have time to say that he had friends or not we have to assume that he has.

[SIZE=12pt]I would like to clear a couple things up, I was a part of the SPG patrol that was in pursuit of[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Sir Leons vehicle. We had initiated on his tires and had called AR for backup as they were very close by. When three minutes had passed, we instructed them to disable his vehicle. As his vehicle came to a halt, we were three vehicles parked on each side of him. As he got out, he turned to the prowler holding an assault rifle and fired. He was therefore instantly taken down without any words being exchanged. I then drove to scan the nearby area and spotted a gang member sitting on some rocks nearby pointing a rifle at the officers. I therefore called out that there were possible allies in the area. You then came tumbling down from the hill in a stolen police vehicle smashing into the side of a police prowler, after which you got out pointing a gun and decamped behind your vehicle. This was as we see in your video to push over your vehicle, but this could also have been interpreted as you setting up to shoot at set prowler that you just hit. Shots were therefore taken as you were deemed a threat by the officer. I do agree that this was some unfortunate circumstances, but it is unfortunately what can happen when you get into an active situation holding a gun and [/SIZE]hitting[SIZE=12pt] police vehicles.[/SIZE]

Anyone has any video of this active gunfight ? Hard for me to make a judgment with only a video with 1 min in before you drive straight up to a group of police and jump out with a pistol. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Anyone has any video of this active gunfight ? Hard for me to make a judgment with only a video with 1 min in before you drive straight up to a group of police and jump out with a pistol. 
ye i jumped out with a pistol because of decamp script. I dont have any video of an active gunfight because there was no active gunfight and i was 1km away in agios i can extend the video for 20 sec but it only shows me driving up to fuel station.

how was it not an active gunfght we just killed your gang member and you pulled up and drew a gun

Did he say that he has friend and allies in the area? NO he didnt, Ji confirmed that in his response. And if i was a such a treath to you with my 9mm pistol which got drawn out atutomatically when i jumped out of the car  why didnt you shoot me when i was flipping my vehicle?

upload the required 3 min of footage before the "rdm" and you can see that your gang member is killed by dexter, you then drive towards us crashes into my self and dexter then you decamp with a gun behind your car. 

stolen police car, having a gun out, and crashing into cops all in an active fight gives me every right to shoot you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Loki

As is customary for every Repot a Player as per our 'Report a Player Wiki' - Please upload a video at least 3-5 minutes in length before the alleged rule break so that we can accurately pass judgement. 

Thankyou. 

at 00>18 seconds in you can see us killing ur gang ammber afte rhe shot at us

Yes you are correct but he did not say that he has any friend and allies in the area before he got shot, if you have a video that shows him saying that ill be happy to admit that i made a mistake.

staff lead made it a rule

"If the other party does not give you a chance to inform them you are not alone, shoot you out of your vehicle, shoot before you get a chance to inform them, kill an ally of yours etc. then the above does not apply."

Hello @Loki @Kayn

This to me appears to be an unfortunate situation. 

From Loki's perspective he isn't necessarily involved in anything however turns up to where his friends are actively being shot at, gets his vehicle flipped, hops out to unflip it but keeps his firearm out whilst doing so. 

From Kayn's perspective there's just been an officer involved shooting when a few civilian vehicles purposefully goes off road straight toward police and after some sort of vehicle contact gets out goes behind a vehicle with a weapon drawn. This to him is a hostile act not 2 minutes 40 seconds after an officer involved shooting.

The intention is clear, after you've watched Loki's perspective but to an unbeknown Constable things appear different.

This really is something that could've very very easily been sorted out in a quick mature adult conversation on teamspeak yet it's come a Report a Player that is, in my opinion, completely unnecessary. 

As such and based on my previous comments today I'll be denying this compensation request but leaving everyone with a few words of wisdom.

"Talk to each other. Communicate. Not everything has to escalate to staff to get people in trouble. Things can be talked through. This is the perfect example of that. A misunderstanding that could've been resolved had this been done on teamspeak in a mature adult way."

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules

-----------------------------------------------------

Report Denied.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back