What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Jefferson Barnes - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson Barnes

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jefferson Barnes

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198128911730

The date when this happened: 14/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Two special vests just poofed on me. Put one in the chopper, flew to my house and tried to swap em, one poofed. then tried putting the one in the chopper onto me, also poofed.
I stand special-less and powerless now.

Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/EqwDflr6Fq8
Lost items and total value of compensation: 2 special rigs, would love new ones

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Jefferson Barnes

After consulting with our Arma 3 Development Team I have been made aware of the reason why these items disappeared after you tried to swamp them and put them on. The reason for this is because the Level V Armour Vests are limited to those who are Prestige Level 10; You are currently Prestige Level 2

Essentially those who are not Prestige Level 10 cannot put them on other than buying them from the Auction House. 

For the aforementioned reasons this compensation request does not meet our Compensation Request Criteria as it would fall under 'User Error' and as such will be denied today. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back