What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - zIN - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAnderson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mr Anderson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: zIN

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 14/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 21

What best describes this incident ?: RDM with no initation.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Initiated on zIN as he drove down the road in his Hemet Box told him to "stop your truck or it will be disabled" he drove off so we pursued in a Quillin with a man in the gunner seat, we caught up to him a moment later and started to shoot his tires of which he pulls over to the side of the road, jumps out of the truck and shoots 3 of us dead with no initiation or RP, tried talking to him of which he was very smug and then executed us with very poor RP. I then took myself to Teamspeak and joined his Laison as requested of which just followed more smug comments and led nowhere therefore I'm leaving it in the hands of you, in conclusion, there was 0 RP except very little communication once we were downed which led to our executions I asked for him to comp us he refused. I'd like to add a side note for my language in the encounter was quite vulgar and I do apologise for that it's not my normal state but due to the way, the situation played out it was in the head of the moment.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrJMNOR1iWs&t=76s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

you shot me first directly on leaving the car i had zero chance to react on thats  and then start treat to report. 
you cant even hear the initiation in the video... 

i have nothing more to say. you clearly dont get it after i talked with you on TS. 

The siutation dident ended up like were you wanted it to be. thats a human reaction you are talking about... but break so many rules like you did there is +10 

Watch the video, we initiated and you had enough time to get out of the car, turn your gun to full auto and kill 3 people so don't act like that wasn't your intention we also have footage from an event that happened about an hour later where once again you did not initiate I will also bring that forward if I have too, you need to read the rules of imitation you clearly do not know them besides that your attitude on both occasions was disgusting you don't get to sit there and complain about what I put when we have you spitting insults as well, pot kettle black.

@MrAndersonthe video to the provided link seems to not be available, please make sure to fix that if you would like this report to move forward.

Sorry it wasn't my friends video and he's went off for the night, no idea why he removed it, obviously I don't expect you to keep my report open if it best suits you feel free to remove it I'll remake it again tomorrow once the video is re-uploaded, once again my apologies.

Very well. 
Since you guys still have a few hours before I am actually going to pass judgement on either report, I would like to give a piece of advise:

Try to get in a room together once again, grab a mediator if need be (I would be available to sit in, if you can not find anyone else), and sort this out like adults would. Both these reports are unnecessary, considering the fact that it could very easily be resolved with a calm conversation. 

Let me know if you are willing to do sort it out or if you would like the report to move forward, please.

Oh absolutely I'd be willing to sort it out, I did attempt to sort it out with the other person but like I mentioned in my original report I only received smug remarks and self-betterment, but now that everything was in the past I'd more than willingly sort this out and talk with the user :).

i have done a report on this user acting like this on my own behalf and iam feed up with this kinda behavior as long as the situations dont go their way. 

i thank you for the request to speak but after those 2 mins i spended with this guy on TS yesterday overtalking me and he dident get the point he was like the video very hostile... 

i say no thank you. 

You've just described exactly what you did when I attempted to come to an arrangement with you, let's quote some things you said shall we? "You're dog s***", "Do you know how long I've been in this community, a lot longer than you", "Do you even know the f****** rules?" <-Self betterment or boasting? you tell me man but if you'd like to be a child about it by all means you do that,  something I said in my original report "Pot kettle black" You should look up that saying before casting a rock on how you acted in TS3 that's all I have to say.

Am I right in assuming that neither of you has anyting further to add to either one of the reports? 

Last edited by a moderator:
You've just described exactly what you did when I attempted to come to an arrangement with you, let's quote some things you said shall we? "You're dog s***", "Do you know how long I've been in this community, a lot longer than you", "Do you even know the f****** rules?" <-Self betterment or boasting? you tell me man but if you'd like to be a child about it by all means you do that,  something I said in my original report "Pot kettle black" You should look up that saying before casting a rock on how you acted in TS3 that's all I have to say.
wtf are you talking about mate.. 

dont try to get me in bad maner just beacuse you act like this and get engulfed in anger when you "lose" a situation,
now you are laying aswell .. 

GLHF Mr.....

wtf are you talking about mate.. 

dont try to get me in bad maner just beacuse you act like this and get engulfed in anger when you "lose" a situation,
now you are laying aswell .. 

GLHF Mr.....
You can sit there and lie all you want mate, I'm not going to debate this further if you can't act like an adult about the situation and talk to me about it then I guess we leave it to the mods, my final note before this is being judged I'd like to mention that the footage was not my own I did not shoot him as he jumped out of the truck as you can see in the footage I was the Ghillie guy that died at the back of the car, I never actually shot you my friend I actually wanted to initiate on you further but you opened fire on me and killed me and Mr Smith before we had a chance, leave it to the mods GLHF.

I believe it´s safe to say that there won´t be more than pointless bickering from here onwards, so let´s get to it. 

First off, I would like to remind the both of you to keep your personal disliking for each other out of future reports, as it adds nothing to the actual topic. I was not present during the liaison between you, and thus I will not be commenting on it further. 

Moving on to the actual situation:
Your friend is trying to initiate on a truck, going at around 80km/h. - I do not know if there was more interaction beforehand, but I believe it is a little poor to have the first words to be said being "stop your truck or it will be disabled". The initiation itself, I can not judge on as it was not recorded in the video, so I am only going off what you have said @MrAnderson.

Let´s say the initiation was fine, you give some time to comply and then start opening fire AT the truck. - No problem here, appart from the fact that your friend seems to keep on firing at Zin himself as he gets out of his truck. The initiation was on the vehicle, not the persons life. - Make sure to keep that in mind from now on.
However, from that point onwards, I would like to refer to this post: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/119389-friends-and-allies-ruling-clarification/.
More specifically - "Once the bullets have started flying, the chance for roleplay has passed"

Once you open fire AT someone, no matter if they are currently in a vehicle or not, you give them reason to fear for their life and defend themselves. @Zinderhad every right to return fire and shoot all 3 of you. 

I also do not see grounds for your claim of "poor RP executions", as there was communication going on during it and, to be quite frank here, I would not call your behaviour high quallity either.

And last but not least, (A1.8) - Threats to report... 

Stay in character at all times - Sending a message saying "//500k comp now" followed by stating in direct voice "I've got it on my dashcam, you're going to be deported" or things along those lines are frowned upon. To then further mention that it is a threat indeed, makes it a clear violation of the rule stated above.

In future, simply send a message in direct chat with the "//" pre-fix, followed by your request.
E.g //Hey, mind coming to our liason?  - And then leave it at that.

Note that it's completely voluntary to liaise at your request.

Although you used substitute words for "I have it recorded" and "You're going to be banned", it is, at the end of the day, what those words are referencing to. They can be used, of course - but it's not something you're meant to be throwing around casually whilst in roleplay, since it doesn't reference to roleplay... Let this be a warning for the future, roleplay the situation until the end and bring up any issues when the situation is over next time, or else you might find yourself in violation of rule A2.1 as well.

@MrAndersonPlease read rule A1.8 and A2.1 carefully, as this time, I will leave it at a warning.

Since this is technically about two reports that refer to the exact same situation, I will simply copy and paste the verdict onto both and leave a link to the second report on each.
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/128688-report-a-player-mr-andersson-mr-smith-altis-life/

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back