What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Mr Andersson , Mr Smith - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinder

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: ziN

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Mr Andersson , Mr Smith

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 15/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 23

What best describes this incident ?: RDM , Treat to report

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This is the video from the guys who did it.

i was driving on the main road from agios got a shitty initiation on they start blazing down on my truck. as soon i leave the car they start shooting at me i barely couldent react they shot me like instant on leaving the truck you can see in the video. i then could gun them down fast enought to survive.

Then they start scream in game and treat to report its mainly MR, Andersson thats talks in game.. and it absolut destroys everything then i call one of the guys to liason and he dident really want to understand what he did wrong . i left it because we dident get anyware

if he take's the video away i have a back up .

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrJMNOR1iWs&t=75s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

"shitty initiation" Stop your truck or it will be disabled being shouted at you two times over isn't exactly shitty initiation buddy I'm not exactly going to have my friend shout something exceeding a small time zone "Stop your truck or I will therefore shoot your tires and you'll be stopped by force!" You were driving close to 60kmh in-game I think personally our initiation was alright, If you refer to my original report you'll see at the bottom that I did not condone what I said once I was downed but I did not threaten to have you banned I threatened to have you deported as many people have said to me in the past, If this is a threat then I'm flabbergasted. I also notice you didn't say anything about the poor RP during the execution? which refers me to my original point you had no intention to RP since you got out your truck gun drawn and not in your backpack buddy.

@Zinderit seems your video is set to privat and therefore unavailabe. Please fix that if you want the report to move forward.

Hello Samantha 

here is the video i saved in this case.. i had a feeling that they remove it. 

sorry for the not cut video. iam on work and have no tools to fix it  the event start 1.30 in to the video 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very well. 
Since you guys still have a few hours before I am actually going to pass judgement on either report, I would like to give a piece of advise:

Try to get in a room together once again, grab a mediator if need be (I would be available to sit in, if you can not find anyone else), and sort this out like adults would. Both these reports are unnecessary, considering the fact that it could very easily be resolved with a calm conversation. 

Let me know if you are willing to do sort it out or if you would like the report to move forward, please.

i tried and he was hostile even in the TS so i want to go throw with this report on the user. 

i explained he even shot first, you cant even hear the initiation from he's side in the video,  he rage straight on breaking Rp and treat to report getting me deported. 

i executed them in a active situation when he told me goodbye i wished him a good night sleep  end of story. 

I believe it´s safe to say that there won´t be more than pointless bickering from here onwards, so let´s get to it. 

First off, I would like to remind the both of you to keep your personal disliking for each other out of future reports, as it adds nothing to the actual topic. I was not present during the liaison between you, and thus I will not be commenting on it further. 

Moving on to the actual situation:
Your friend is trying to initiate on a truck, going at around 80km/h. - I do not know if there was more interaction beforehand, but I believe it is a little poor to have the first words to be said being "stop your truck or it will be disabled". The initiation itself, I can not judge on as it was not recorded in the video, so I am only going off what you have said @MrAnderson.

Let´s say the initiation was fine, you give some time to comply and then start opening fire AT the truck. - No problem here, appart from the fact that your friend seems to keep on firing at Zin himself as he gets out of his truck. The initiation was on the vehicle, not the persons life. - Make sure to keep that in mind from now on.
However, from that point onwards, I would like to refer to this post: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/119389-friends-and-allies-ruling-clarification/.
More specifically - "Once the bullets have started flying, the chance for roleplay has passed"

Once you open fire AT someone, no matter if they are currently in a vehicle or not, you give them reason to fear for their life and defend themselves. @Zinderhad every right to return fire and shoot all 3 of you. 

I also do not see grounds for your claim of "poor RP executions", as there was communication going on during it and, to be quite frank here, I would not call your behaviour high quallity either.

And last but not least, (A1.8) - Threats to report... 

Stay in character at all times - Sending a message saying "//500k comp now" followed by stating in direct voice "I've got it on my dashcam, you're going to be deported" or things along those lines are frowned upon. To then further mention that it is a threat indeed, makes it a clear violation of the rule stated above.

In future, simply send a message in direct chat with the "//" pre-fix, followed by your request.
E.g //Hey, mind coming to our liason?  - And then leave it at that.

Note that it's completely voluntary to liaise at your request.

Although you used substitute words for "I have it recorded" and "You're going to be banned", it is, at the end of the day, what those words are referencing to. They can be used, of course - but it's not something you're meant to be throwing around casually whilst in roleplay, since it doesn't reference to roleplay... Let this be a warning for the future, roleplay the situation until the end and bring up any issues when the situation is over next time, or else you might find yourself in violation of rule A2.1 as well.

@MrAndersonPlease read rule A1.8 and A2.1 carefully, as this time, I will leave it at a warning.

Since this is technically about two reports that refer to the exact same situation, I will simply copy and paste the verdict onto both and leave a link to the second report on each. https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/128686-report-a-player-zin-altis-life/?tab=comments#comment-744003

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back