What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Mr Smith,Herbie Northcote - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nema

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nema

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Mr Smith, Herbie Northcote

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 14/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2300

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP, Threat to report, RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and Jakke had taken Mr Smith as hostage in Kavala. We told him we where police officers and claimed that he had illegal weapons on him, and that we where taking him to prison. He believed that we where cops and kept breaking PR on the ride to prison by telling us we where failing RP. When we got close to the prison, his friends came to stop us. It was Herbie Northcote and someone else, i did´n get his name. They did´n say anything to us and began shooting at us. In the end Mr Smith broke character again and told us we where RDM´ing and failing role playing and that he wanted us to get banned. I see that as threat to get us banned.

We don´t know the name of the third player who shot at us. If Mr Smith or Herbie could provide it to the report, so he can add his side of the story to this report.

We tried to get them to join our liaison to talk this out. They said they would come, but we waited a long time for them, and they did´n come.

I am reporting Mr smith for Threat to report and fail RP

and i am reporting Herbie Northcote for RDM.

I have 2 Videos. First one shows that his friends never initiated on us in the beginning, to justify shooting us, and we can see when Mr Smith first began breaking character.
Next video shows us getting RDM´ed by Herbie Northcote and his friend. It also shows Mr Smith Breaking character and tells us he wants us banned from the server.

Timestamp:
Video 1:
6:26 Mr Smith breaking character
Video 2:
2:17 Herbie and his friend starts shooting at us
3:00 Mr Smith is breaking character and is saying he wants to see us banned from the server
My mic did´n get recorded in the video, so you can only hear the ingame sound. I can provide the full video of the situation if requested.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm responding to this due to the fact I was in the situation with Herbie and Mr Smith, we did not have communications with Mr. Smith in the vehicle for him to break-rp like that is unacceptable and I spoke to him about it and we've all decided to remove ourselves from him due to him not understand the rules etc etc. In our defense before you took Mr.Smith's communications devices in Kavala we did tell him we were near and to wait until he saw us to initiate on our behalf so I'd like to vouch for Herbie that this was vocally said to us before the comms/GPS were taken, if it's questioning how we found you we tailed you from Kavala.

Hello @MrAnderson I understand where you are coming from however, in the interest in keeping things impartial on both sides, I can't just take your word for it. Do you have any video footage of this from your side of things? You could even ask Mr Smith to link the footage as he himself did say he was recording.

I don't have any footage sadly my PC Isn't the most reliable to play on never-mind capturing while I'm playing, I'll make this report easier for you man I spoke to Mr. Smith asked him if he has even read the rules, he replied with "no" he doesn't know how to RP and that's why I've cut ties with him he has attempted to break RP around us countless times because he simply cannot grasp it, he doesn't have an account with the website and has no planned action to deal with this report I let him know about it, he simply admitted guilt over an in-game text message. As for Herbie we figured he had initiated due to the way they stopped and then started driving off even with our guns pointing at them, as I said in my original point we told him to initiate sorry I can't be of help with the video problem. 

There is still a little time before I can pass judgement. However I feel like I should make you aware that you @MrAndersonand Herbie are also technically breaking rules within this report. From what I can see there isn't quality roleplay prior to the initiation and where Mr Smith does 'initiate' (Second video at 2:24) it isn't really enough to be considered a valid initiation. Unfortunately when you play with people who aren't willing to follow the rules, sometimes their actions can drag others down with them. In hindsight, it may have been a good idea to initiate yourselves instead of leaving it to your friend. 

I couldn't agree more and I do apologise about this sadly about 5 minutes or so later after we'd taken their gps's from them their friend turned up to our exact location and shot us dead, we do have footage of this but if they're willing to talk about it and possibly come to an arrangement I'm more than happy to refund them their gear.

Well that's entirely down to how @Nemawould like to proceed. If he's happy for you and Herbie to comp him and Jakke then I believe that would be a fair enough resolve for the cases of RDM. However if I see no response from him then I'll have to action the report based on the evidence provided.

Howdy,

After reading all responses and watching both videos I have come to the following conclusions.

Mr Smith - It is ever apparent that RP was broken on countless occasions within this report as well as threatening to report individuals in-game. Please in future ensure that you stay in character at ALL times as rule (A2.1) states. It is paramount that this rule is followed at all times in order to ensure a high quality and enjoyable Roleplay experience for not just you but for those around you as well. 

Herbie Northcote - In this situation you shot at a vehicle without any form of High quality roleplay present beforehand. Whilst I can understand that you may have hoped for Mr Smith to provide this high quality Roleplay on your behalf, this was not the case. Once the trigger is pulled and you are the person behind the gun you are the one responsible for your own actions. 

Mr Anderson - Similarly to Herbie, sufficient Roleplay was not provided in the build up to you pulling the trigger, and as has been said previously you are responsible for your own actions. It is down to yourself to ensure than high quality Roleplay has been provided prior to shooting at someone, something which was done in this situation.

It is due to the aforementioned that the following action will be taken.

• Mr Smith - Official Warning (A2.1) + (A1.8) 
  • Herbie Northcore - Official Warning (A1.2)
  • Mr Anderson - Official Warning (A1.2)

Please note: Due to the context of the situation, given Mr Smith's a new player here and is not experienced with this form of situation it is understandable that the way in which this situation was approached was not ideal. This also goes for Herbie Northcore and @MrAnderson, in future please ensure that the player who you have assigned to initiate or provide Roleplay to the player you wish to shoot at is doing it in the correct manner, otherwise situations like this can arise. 

@NemaIf you wish to submit a compensation request for the gear which you have lost please feel free to do it here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/10-compensation-requests/

Thank you for your report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back