What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Alex Jones - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustIan12

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Light [RZE]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Alex Jones

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 15/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1720

What best describes this incident ?: RDM / Baiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I'll list the events for ease of reading:

- Got a taxi request by Alex Jones [The AntiGlobalists]

- Went to pick him up.

- He kills me.

Grate Fun :-;

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://lowkey.gg/v/da9d5d0e-0f47-47b8-9c03-54dbf8eced75
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @JustIan12

I'm very sorry to see that you have been involved in a situation such as this. As per our report system, I will allow an opportunity for the party who shot you to defend their reason for doing so. However, in the meantime, I wanted to ask why you were breaking the following rule:

[SIZE=medium](8.2.1) Taxi Drivers must be using the Taxi while they are performing Taxi Driver duties[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. [/SIZE]

Hello @JustIan12,

After reviewing your video evidence and reading your report I have come to the following conclusions:

Light[RZE] - As previously mentioned by Jolly, you MUST be using the taxi when performing Taxi Driver duties under rule (A8.2.1). In future when going to do taxi duties, ensure that you are using the appropriate vehicle in order to be in compliance with this rule.

Alex Jones - It is apparent to me that this is a case of clear-cut RDM where the Roleplay provided is non existent, the player simply sent a taxi dispatch to yourself and when you arrived opened fire. 

As a result of the aforementioned the following action will be taken:

Alex Jones - Official Warning (A1.2)

Thank you for your report.

If any items were lost as a result of this situation please feel free to submit a compensation request via the following link: https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Compensation_Request

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back