What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Camer and Brede - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boab

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: boab

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Camer and Brede

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 15/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1920

What best describes this incident ?: rdm/failrp

Please (in detail) describe the incident: 50 cal in kav, American hobos either here to rdm or don't know the rules, they were rdming all restart saying hands up or die or just shooting, clearly dont know the rules of this server.
I know the video isn't 3minutes this is due to me only clipping 1 minutes because i record 4k it takes up a lot of space, but i feel this video doesnt need to be 3mins. first interaction i had with these people. May have some other videos of them breaking rp etc which i will add later.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPBXf2-f35U
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your first ignorant comments about "American Hobos" and accusation of us rdming is false.

Are you not aloud to shoot cops when they tell you they're going to shoot you if you don't comply? 

The truck we were following was running away from us from outside Kavala and ran to the garage to impound his truck thought I understand we probably should not have shot but you can see where the frustration comes from. 

Though in the end the police force shooting us without engaging with us and stealing our truck and leaving us to bleed out I thought was the extent of the punishment. 

you shot into a green zone with a 50 cal, i asked you to get out of the car with your hands up you said nothing and just killed me and danbu

@CambellCameron please could your provide further elaboration as to why you or your friend was firing into a greenzone? Also @Boab while I 100% agree they have violated rule 5.1.1 (unless they can provide footage showing otherwise), where my objections lie would be in the RDM allegation. At the end of the day, you can't deny that you did initiate on them. You've threatened the lives of the people within that vehicle when you said 'just probably fucking shoot you off of that thing'. It's no longer Random Deathmatch as you've removed the randomness by targeting those guys. As a member of the police and a longstanding community member, I honestly expected a bit more. At least perhaps some kind of RP to reason with them before instantly going for your gun, or even calling in more units to give yourself a better chance. However, from what evidence you've provided, it does not surprise me that they shot back. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Jolly, they didn’t ‘shoot back’ we never shot them first they shot us, as you are also a long standing member of the community you will also know that high quality roleplay is needed before a gunfight starts, this did not occur, I asked them to get out the offroad and put their hands above their head, they could have easily spoke to me from the vehicle or jumped out and spoke to me to continue the rp however they didn’t say a single word. Are you now saying that the rules of RPUK have changed and are now the same as every other server where people can just shoot instantly if they have been threatened...??

I also understand this is RPUK and the rules on here are so vague and can be interpreted in so many different ways, this is why I put that this was also FailRp

I'll admit 'shoot back' was the wrong choice of wording, what I should have said was ' it does not surprise me that they shot you'. However everything else you have stated, at least in my opinion, is false. You did not ask them to 'get out of the offroad and put their hands up'. Had you said that and they shot you, I'd say fair enough, that was RDM. But because you were threatening to shoot them (both yourself and danbu mind you), that most likely put those players in a situation where they felt like initiation had been made and they were free to shoot you. And no, I am not saying we have changed our rules in any way. But when you don't provide any prior quality RP and then provide an initiation which is rather poor, you don't leave players with a lot of choice. Futhermore, the lack of an attempt to at least sort this out over TS like adults and the fact you were killed in the video makes me feel as if this is a report made because you didn't like how things turned out, rather than an effort to 'keep the community clean'.

I'll admit 'shoot back' was the wrong choice of wording, what I should have said was ' it does not surprise me that they shot you'. However everything else you have stated, at least in my opinion, is false. You did not ask them to 'get out of the offroad and put their hands up'. Had you said that and they shot you, I'd say fair enough, that was RDM. But because you were threatening to shoot them (both yourself and danbu mind you), that most likely put those players in a situation where they felt like initiation had been made and they were free to shoot you. And no, I am not saying we have changed our rules in any way. But when you don't provide any prior quality RP and then provide an initiation which is rather poor, you don't leave players with a lot of choice. Futhermore, the lack of an attempt to at least sort this out over TS like adults and the fact you were killed in the video makes me feel as if this is a report made because you didn't like how things turned out, rather than an effort to 'keep the community clean'.

Take of it what you will then Jolly, thank you for clarifying that people can now shoot once 'initiated' on, which up until now I always thought there was no such thing as initiation and it was high quality roleplay that was required. Also I quite clearly did ask them to get out the offroad and put their hands up and you also quite clearly hear me say I will shoot him only because he was firing into a greenzone with 50cal.  I am going to ask you to re-watch the video Jolly. I run up to the offroad with my gun on my back, I run up in front of the guy with my gun on my back, I only pull my gun and move away from the barrel of the 50 cal once he begins firing into the greenzone, what would you like me to do get on my knees and beg them to stop, no. They are firing at civilians in a greenzone of course I am going to tell them to get out the offroad with their hands up or i'll shoot him he is a threat to everyone around him. They destroyed all chance of high quality roleplay once they decamped and instantly shot without them saying a word.

I don't really care if I lose a situation Jolly, look at the reports I have put up since 2015 it doesn't bother me, I rarely report and I rarely call people to liason because it's literally a game. However these people were on this full restart driving round Kav with a 50 cal baiting and hands up or dying everyone, I am reporting because they quite clearly don't know the rules, I had tried to speak to them in game but they just screamed abuse half the time.

We can go back and forth on this all day as we clearly don't see eye-to-eye on this, which is completely fine. I will simply go ahead and action the report:

brede was clearly shooting into a greenzone, which is violation of rule 5.1.1 

In the interest of fairness I decided to consult a second member of Staff, who believed that camer had RDM'd you. Therefore I will also be banning him for a day under the fair ban system. 

ACTION TAKEN

brede - 1 Day Ban

camer - 1 Day Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back