What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - benja 6k - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

benja 6k

Unban Appeal for benja 6k 

In-game Name: benja..

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198799135184

The date you got banned: 22/01/20

Member of the team that banned you: Gordon

Reason given for your ban: Racism

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was on the server doing a run and a hacker started blowing ur the server and i said something VERY stupid without thinking and got a perm ban for it

Why should we unban you ?: Because ever since my ban i have learnt from my mistakes and have got way more experience at the game i got banned at less than 300 hours on the game and now im at 2k600 i have been a DSGT and an academy member and also in the Tactical Firearms Unit on another server so i have done a lot of good and i will never make the same mistake i did and i can promise you that.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @benja 6k

We do not have any accounts using that SteamID, please post the correct SteamID. Thanks

Wow, that was quite the unnecessary outburst, wasn't it? Do you often make these claims about random ethnicities when someone pisses you off?

No it was a stupid joke i made without thinking and i have learnt from it

i have work right now but i can talk about it in teamspeak later if you want i'll be back around 4 uk time

How is what you said a joke? Did you not think of the people who had to read your comment who it could have offended?

now when there is a hacker attack, we as staff do everything we can to help everyone equally. 
our first priority is to find the hacker, and get him gone asap. sometimes it takes longer then other times. 
then next is to get the people back up by meaning of a mass revive. is not hard to do, But then we need to deal with the backend of it. 
getting people their trucks with their goods funded. thats alot of work for staff. checking the prices what is it worth. 
how many they had etc. 
so during all this chaos, you decide to lash out. And take valuable staff time. 
Now how will you make sure you wont outburst like this anymore? 

I have been a member of a different community since the start of 2020 and of course it has seen its fair share of hackers, ddoss attacks etc and i have not said anything as stupid as i did since this ban.

I am going to give you a chance. I don't want to see anything like this again as you will not get another chance, do not waste it.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back