What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - ALASEER_0110 - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALASEER

Los Santos NHS
Compensation Request

In-game Name: ALASEER

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198165060984

The date when this happened: 17/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Not showing the name do to roleplay.
****** was about to give me the money but I asked ******** if I could do it with a style so he understood that I meant robing him so when I did I got kicked out on the server and lost 10mil.
PM me please to give you the video can't show the video due to roleplay.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 10.000.000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Alrighty then,

@ALASEER_0110I can see that the money which was robbed did not go to your player and nor does the player you robbed it from still have this money. Now, this is something which is intentional with regards to being kicked off when such a large quantity of money is robbed by an individual. We have had cases like this previously whereby the party involved was informed that they will receive compensation once and once only for this. Now that you are aware that this will occur when a large quantity of money is taken via the means showed in the video, you are expected quite simply not to do it again.

On this occasion I will be issuing compensation for the full amount which was lost.

Total Compensation Due: £10,000,000

Sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back