What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - No names; IDs in video - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbruh

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Cray O Connor

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: No names; IDs in video

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 17/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 47

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/VRDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: 3 guys started punching me for no reason atall. I have had issue with the coloured hair guy as a different character before with randomly punching. Then I just take the punches because there would have been no reasoning atall, even with trying my hardest in roleplaying these guys most likely would just continue. Then to top it off I get run over by a car to finish it and put me down in need of NHS attention.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/yppGcNCpjic
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi @Nimbruh, do you have a video which shows the start of this incident? For RDM reports, the video should ideally include 2-3 minutes before the alleged RDM. This is to ensure we know the full context of the situation, and allows us to better judge if any RP has taken place. 

Ohh yeah I just cut straight to that part I can go back and get a couple mins before and upload it. I’ll rely again with the link

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Updated video link with a couiple mins or so before the incident

Alright, thanks for the extended video @Nimbruh.

It's clear to me that these 3 players here have downed you with no form of high quality roleplay, in a clear breach of rule (G1.2). The only time they actually speak to you initially, is when they hurl abuse at you, and you can hear them giggling together in a discord call. These three players clearly aren't here for serious RP, instead choosing to troll and loiter around those trying to RP.

All 3 of these players were later kicked off the server by a staff member and told to read the rules, about 30 minutes after this incident occured. 

Following the fair ban system.

Action Taken:

ID 154: CharID 22155: 1 Day Ban (G1.2)

ID 174: CharID 22157: 1 Day Ban (G1.1)(G1.2)

ID 193 CharID 22159: 1 Day Ban (G1.2)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back