What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - his id is 141 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmueldat

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: brennan black

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: his id is 141

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 20:13

What best describes this incident ?: racist

Please (in detail) describe the incident: the guy has been racist to me and my friends in the past this time i recorded it to report him

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/gC0WywwnzXc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright, after reviewing the evidence it is clear to me that the person you are reporting is here for the wrong reasons, at least it appears so in my opinion.

There is a lot of discrimination coming from him in order to antagonize you and provoke a reaction, he seems to enjoy doing that, which is concerning.

In the clip there is some breaking of rp happening which you both did, try and stay in roleplay at all time, when people act like he did, removing yourself further away from him and attempting to ignore is the best way to handle it. I was informed you also posted in #help channel on discord, which is exactly what you should do in situation like that if you cannot walk away. Only going to be a warning for both of you this time in regards to breaking RP since it wasn't malicious but it was there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action taken:

Session ID : 141 CharID : 21818 will be recieving a Perm ban for C1.2 Discrimination, he will have to appeal it and show us in the unban appeal he is actually serious about staying here and roleplaying, because antagonizing people with discrimination to get his rocks off will not be tolerated.

Both players warned for breaking RP in voice.

Report ACTIONED

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back