What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Pengu - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pengu

Banned
Unban Appeal for Pengu 

In-game Name: 808 lad

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198249931730

The date you got banned: 17/02/21

Member of the team that banned you: James Travers

Reason given for your ban: Broke NLR

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was informed by the admin that i broke NLR 2 times on the evening.

First time: I was fighting with some mates at OG Arms (Redzones) and i died on the very edge of the zone. I quickly held down F to respawn to get back quick. When i spawned in it said it was 15 minutes NLR instead of 5 minutes. I figured it was a kind of bug since i was inside the zone when i died, so i just waited for the normal 5 minutes and started driving up there.

Second time: I died inside the same zone again and when i respawned in at FOB i saw that i only had NLR on half of OG Arms, so i quickly geared up and drove up to OG. On my way up there i accidently drove into the zone for and broke NLR for about 10 seconds, and quickly drove out once i realised.

Why should we unban you ?: I've made a lot of freinds playing on this community and i enjoy playing here everyday. I've loved playing on the server ever since i joined and play here everyday. Im aware of my record and that it isnt pretty at all. Even tho i cant change the past and my stupidity moments on here, i am able to improve. I was recently banned for breaking NLR and ever since i've been trying to keep it lowkey and only go redzones.

I've been playin here for quite a while now and got a good amount of hours aswell. I really do enjoy playin and being a part of the community so i wish for a second chance.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You was banned for breaking NLR a few weeks ago and here you are again banned for NLR for someone who loves playing on the server you seem eager to throw that chance away. Why didn't you learn from what you did in your first NLR ban? 

I learned from last time i was banned for breaking NLR and i cant say anything else then that it was a mistake this time. I did not mean to go into the NLR zone. Like i said i accidently drove into the zone for about 10 seconds and when i realised i quickly drove out. I never wanted to ignore the NLR timer i had.

Mistakes happens to everyone from time to time, but you need to learn from them. 
How will you make sure you wont be driving into the circle by accident? 

How will you make sure you wont be driving into the circle by accident? 
I'll go fight a diffrent zone until my nlr timer is over at the original place.

Or if me and my gang members have the other zones i will wait up at Rebel FOB or at least a decent distance away from where the NLR zone starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is your 3rd ban in 3 months. I am going to give you 1 last chance. Do not waste it.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back