What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - GREEENY - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAnderson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mr Anderson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: GREEENY

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 18/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 15

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, No Initation.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was doing salt runs in my Hemet when we heard from our group that there was trouble with Poseidon and a gang that just robbed two of our members at the processor, we left the processor after processing our salt and headed to the trader where we saw Poseidon members gunned down by GREEENY and his group. I left the area but stayed close enough to see what was going on, I didn't leave until I noticed they were getting into their vehicles and started to chase me for around 10-12 minutes, throughout the entire chase there was one piece of initiation which was very faded "Sir stop the vehicle" which is indefinitely a terrible initiation considering I was driving past him at speed and could barely hear him, there was no threat just a simple "stop the vehicle" I finally arrived near Poseidon's HQ in Pyrgos when my gang member told me he'd received a text from Poseidon saying "stop the truck we are here." So I did, Poseidon began to talk to GREEENY and his group however I didn't like the way the situation was looking so I decided to go and meet my allied gang on the shore, before I could get there GREEENY hopped out of his Jeep without any word and gunned down my engine preventing me from moving, I was then demanded out the truck and zip tied, eventually, my allied gang arrived as you will see in the video I had a clear line of sight of them and initiated on their behalf, they failed to kill GREEENY and his group due to them having SDAR's for some weird reason... I was then shot, executed and my truck was threatened with a scrap so I'm not 100% sure if they scrapped it. I did message GREEENY after the events "//" and requested compensation due to no initiation what-so-ever but I was told "I warned you several times and you had plenty of time to react" I beg to differ so I'll let you decide.
(SIDE NOTE: I do apologize for the terrible quality of my video I'm using the XBOX game bar recorder that and I have a very bad microphone that's very sensitive so you may hear breathing in the video lol, apologies.)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/CnuyZvZXEhc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

2:42 " sir stop the vehicle or it will be disabled"  

3:42  we tried to get a better initation but @3FingerGaming was just a tad too late so we scrapped it.

5:03 I repeat the initiation at 2:42 but you was talking so loud you couldn't hear me

I'm glad you stated what happened after the video cut in your brief summery because it's rather strange you cut the video off there (probably because you wasn't hot micing your coms once in ties but no worries)

I can post the rest if you'd like?? Do you have footage of your initiation? I'd like to see it from your perspective please, also why would I hot mic the situation I had people in the area way before I stopped if you look at the video you'll repeatedly see me check my map as I knew I had friends on their not sure if you can hear them very well in the video but yeah they were tracking me on the map through GPS which apparently you didn't feel inclined to take. Your first initiation was so quiet in-game I didn't even hear it myself, if you watch the video you can barely even hear the "or it will be disabled" Which I didn't hear in the original event considering how quiet it was, another fact of this if you felt like your initiation was justified throughout the video why wait until 5:42 to pop my tires?? I don't believe for a minute that you wouldn't have someone pick you up from the Quillin and shot out my engine maybe because you felt your initiation was not loud enough/too far away? also worth mentioning 3FingerGaming also attempted to initiate after 2:42 and yourself at 5:03 but you were too far away? If you initiated so perfectly why try to initiate again mate? Makes no sense to me.

the second initiation at 5:03 was invisible to me as well you're trying to initiate on me from too far away and honestly I feel like that's not JUST at all mate, I use XBOX game bar to record hint why the footage is so loud so if you can imagine how quiet you must've been in-game you can understand my side of things and how I felt it was a bad initiation etc etc.

Yes, please upload the rest. 

First initiation I believed I was too far away so I wanted to make sure I was close enough for you to hear me in case you didn't. 5:03 I was right next to you but you was talking really loud so you didn't hear it (not my fault)

Once again at 5:03 you're very quiet you can hear the end of your initiation BARELY so you weren't exactly close enough were you man? If you re-watch the video you can see a stone wall between us that you couldn't traverse over so you were quite a distance from me to be fair, you didn't answer my question about the first initiation if you felt it was justified why not just gun down my engine there and then? I honestly don't believe you think your initiation was proper based on this point. I'll check for any more footage the recording was over 3 hours long hint why it was cropped.

another fact of this if you felt like your initiation was justified throughout the video why wait until 5:42 to pop my tires?? I don't believe for a minute that you wouldn't have someone pick you up from the Quillin and shot out my engine maybe because you felt your initiation was not loud enough/too far away? also worth mentioning 3FingerGaming also attempted to initiate after 2:42 and yourself at 5:03 but you were too far away? If you initiated so perfectly why try to initiate again mate? Makes no sense to me. 
I have work to do tomorrow mate so this will be my last response for this evening, gl hf buddy.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Righto

I've watched through the video and whilst the first initiation of "stop the vehicle" definitely wouldnt of been sufficient enough, I do hear an initiation at 5:03. Now, I cannot make out exactly what is said due to two factors. One of which being the fact that earplugs are not in and the noise of the Hemmt drowns out the noise of the player and the second one being the volume in which your voice is at in the video. It is as a result of the aforementioned factors that I am unable to accurately conclude that there were any rules broken within the video provided and thus I will be declining this report on the grounds of inconclusive evidence.

Thank you for your report and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back