What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - scottygdog98 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottygdog98

Unban Appeal for scottygdog98 

In-game Name: Toby Fernandez

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 765611988016533633

The date you got banned: 22/12/20

Member of the team that banned you: wilco

Reason given for your ban: G1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for RDM, I very rarely RDM as its not only unrealistic but not enjoyable for both parties. i cant remember the exact scenario for why i did it but i know i never go around running over people unless i have a reason as in someone is trying to rob me while im in my car or any valid RP reason, it has been about 3-4 months since iast played Roleplay UK as i have had a lot of personal reasons going on, so i cant give you an exact explanation on why i RDMED but i know that RDM is forbidden as its unrealistic and the rules state its a very strict rule everyone must follow and i understand this, i know this sounds like a stupid excuse but as the rules says, tell nothing but the truth which is what i am doing. 

Why should we unban you ?: Well for starters its fair to say that this server has the best community hence why its always full and it will get even better and more populated as time goes by, i have found the staff always helpful toward me in all aspects in which i needed help with, i have been temp banned for a stupid decision i made in the city which i stand by your decision to temp ban me and i hold my hands up and say sorry.i feel when i was in the server i felt i was always very respectful and helpful in the city, i was always in character i think i only went OOC once in the city which was a mistake and i know where where i went wrong. I love RP and i take it very seriously, i really dont want to be searching for a new server as i will not find a server as good and fun as Roleplay UK, im really praying you can give me one last chance to show how my good side, i have put a lot into this appeal which just goes to show how much this server means to me and how much i want to play on it everyday, thanks for taking the time to read this. If you do reject my appeal i just want to say  im not 5 years old im a 22 year old grown man so im not going to get salty over it so i would like to thank you all for your dedication, help and providing this amazing experience on this great server and wish you the best for the future.
Kind regards
Toby Fernandez

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I will inform you of what happened since clearly you have forgotten. There was a man who was providing a very good roleplay scenario asking for you and your mates help as he is new to the island needs to get a mobile etc. You decided to get out of the car and stab him for no reason what so ever. So now that you know what happened, care to explain why you would ruin someone's RP like that? 

@Robbie i remember that scenario yes and just to clarify that was my mate, he came up and asked for help, my mate said ok and a few seconds he said to me we're going to rob him i was ok as long as it was RP, we tried robbing him with a knife he said i dont have money im only new to the server, i said ok and my mate said ok "f*ck you" and stabbed him because he was pissed off that we got no money and we drove off, that is honestly what happened i have messaged the guy i was with to clarify and he said it was him and has no intentions on playing anymore thats why he did it, i do want to play on the server that's why i didn't react to the scenario, in the rules it says tell the truth and thats the honest truth. He came on to take the piss most of the time while i was very strict with him that i would be RPing and that he could do what he wants but i wont be doing any of that, i made one mistake where i did go OOC but that was my mistake and i regret my decision and very sorry for what i did, i am sorry for what i did to the new guy, i respect your decision regardless of what the outcome is, thanks for the reply 

kind regards

Toby Fernandez

Whats your definition of roleplay? 
And how will you act next time if you come in the same situation? 

I have over 150+ hours of RP to my name im not new to it i know where i can do better, i will not be involved in any OOC like this again and stabb innocent people, im sorry for all this hassle and apologies, my roleplay definition is where you act as if its all real life and act as if it was my life that is in the situation and e more realistic

Let's hope you have learned from this, I expect to see much better roleplay from you from now on.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back