What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Hari Ahmed - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith

Krypton
Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Maxwell Smith

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Hari Ahmed

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 18/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1830

What best describes this incident ?: RDM - G1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was patrolling near the strip club when I heard a single shot from what sounded like the Ballas clubhouse around the corner. I responded and saw an Aztecas blue XLS flee the scene, with one man on foot holding a pistol. I tried to give chase in my car, however he hopped over a brick wall, and I was unable to get to him. I heard another unit call out that they had spotted the XLS near Morispoons, and diverted to that, during which I was followed by an Azteca in a Reaper, yelling for help, something I was wary of considering what I had just witnessed. I did not interact with him and caught up to the XLS, and which point we performed a stop on the vehicle, and detained the driver for the purpose of an investigation. Hari was parked up opposite the road, and upon me detaining the driver, he shot both myself and Constable Roberts with no form of quality roleplay having occurred beforehand.

My perspective: https://youtu.be/xxhKcXqvG0s
Note: My shadowplay push to talk is set to my voice push to talk in game, and not my in game radio, hence why it appears I am not saying anything on the radio (you can tell I am by the replies other officers are sending). All my over voice communication is shown. For reference, the radio communications were alerting the officers of the shot fired, the spotting of the XLS, organising for a hard stop on said XLS, and then explaining to other officers that we had performed the stop. The last of these two can be verified by Tom's POV: https://youtu.be/2icBRSsVUPI

I did not respond the Hari's messages wanting to talk about the situation, as in my opinion this was a very blatant rule break by someone who is supposed to be in a whitelisted gang, and as such I wouldn't expect something as poor as this from such a player, who in my view has been here long enough to know better.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/xxhKcXqvG0s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Harii

This report will be up for 24 hours before any Staff Member takes action/considers to take action.

In that period of time I'd highly encourage both parties to have a discussion on teamspeak regarding this situation.

If you have anything to add to this Harii, please feel free to comment. 

tenor.gif

@Smith
So at the moment the Aztecas and Ballas are having a big war, at the Ballas compound we had spotted a Balla and were at a active gun fight with the Balla as police pulled up and saw us with guns we had to leave the area as we didn't want any trouble with the police once you had started chasing one of us it was called out on the radio and i was going to come down to help and see why he was getting pulled over when i arrived at the scene he was being boxed and cuffed which i had to do something about as he is a gang member. I wasn't in the right mind set at the time as the Ballas and Aztecas have a shoot on sight war right now. I saw the chance to get yous both and never thought about it before doing it which is not very good of me i am terribly sorry about this and it wont happen again. After i had did this i had realised that i didn't show any good rp there and knew i had made a mistake which is when i messaged you on discord and ts to apologise and talk about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Hari,

I will be available for a chat tomorrow after 5 if that works for you

Hello @Charles Vane,

As per my previous reply, I was on TS from 5pm onward last night, however, Hari has not contacted me since that reply.

Hello @Charles Vane,

As per my previous reply, I was on TS from 5pm onward last night, however, Hari has not contacted me since that reply.
Okay, well @Hariiplease try to speak to eachother at some point today. Failing that tomorrow we will just continue with the report with the evidence provided.

Hello Hari,

I am currently on TS and likely will be for the rest of the day

Hello @Charles Vane

I have spoken to Hari, and have accepted his apology, as it seems like a lapse of judgement. If I have an encounter like this again with him however, I will be pursuing the report.

Cheers

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back