What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - MrSmith - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSmith

Unban Appeal for MrSmith 

In-game Name: mr smith

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199104441248

The date you got banned: 18/02/21

Member of the team that banned you: Auto Ban

Reason given for your ban: Rule 1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Innapropriate behavior in chat

Why should we unban you ?: Hi, for some reason I thought it was appropriate to use an offensive word towards people however I did not directly say it too them, I understand what I said and it was absolutely wrong of me and it should have never happened, truth be told I meant to say it in Vehicle channel however this still does not excuse the use of the word and for that I apologise, I'll be completely honest I'm very new to the server and I've really enjoyed my time thus far and it would be a great shame to me for it to suddenly end over my stupid act... I'd like you all to understand that this is something I don't normally do and I completely know I'm 110% at fault, my sincere apologies for using the word. I'd like to promise that if you choose to unban me and give me another chance at the server that I won't use this kind of profanity again and if you do choose to give me another chance I will earn my place here, thank you for considering me.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

can you please provide us with the correct steamid 64, the one you gave up came with negative results. 

In all honesty I don't know how to respond to this, it was a moment of stupidity and for that I have no excuse I'm not normally the one to use this kind of word and for that I do apologise, there is no excuse for my actions so I will not waste your time and type you an elaborate tale for me being an idiot, I apologise to anyone that may have been offended by what I said and I also apologise to yourselves because it's really a stupid thing for me to do and to take up some of your time, apologies

I appreciate the honesty but what made you say it? What was that person doing that made you call him that?

In all honesty sir it was meant towards a friend of mine as a joke, I know that it's unacceptable but in truth it was meant towards my friend it wasn't said to directly insult anyone and I see how it could have greatly offended people it was a moment of weakness and If you choose to unban me I give you my word nothing like this will happen again.

From now on, dont use any of this language anymore. 
We will be lenient this time, Make sure to re-read our rules before joining the server. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back