What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Server connection issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzie Blue

My friend tried to join the server recently for the first time, he managed to get to the character create screen and managed to make his character shortly after he received a Nvidia error and his game closed, ever since then when he tries to load into the server the loading screen gets stuck at a certain point of loading but he manages to hear civs and cars driving past him and so on but cant do anything, he's cleared his caches reinstalled five m  checked his drivers and nothing.. even the ragdoll message appears telling him he's activated ragdoll but the loading screen never goes away, any help with this would be really appreciated.. thanks in advance.

Kenz

@Sebastien Smith Yes he did, he deleted both ros_id.dat and caches.xml and it did nothing.

Weird thing is as well is that it's only with RPUK he can join any other server just fine.

Yes like I said he has no trouble playing on any other servers, five M runs fine except for the exception of RPUK, I was thinking maybe it has something to do with RPUK using a different version of five m but honestly we've tried everything we can think of for like 3 days and nothing I'm hoping a dev will know more.

We need your friends steamid and ingame name before we can do any help. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back