What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - jchri & BORZ - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyWolf

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Makkapakka

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: jchri & BORZ

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 19/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1518

What best describes this incident ?: for jchri (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban. And for BORZ (2.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Before the video started, we was all sat in airport when 2 guys started harassing me, one of which was claiming to police i had robbed him (the one in my car) and the other just being a nuisance (jchri), after having enough i decided to leave when they followed me and continued to harass me, which ended up in one getting taken, and the other staying inside the green zone shouting abuse at me and taunting e.g "you cant do anything to me hahaha" as i was about to leave, i checked to see if he was in the zone or not as i would've taken him, but unfortunately he was, and this is when it all started.

I would also like to add that: "Roleplay UK is very proud to be an Adult community It certainly doesn't mean you have to be over 18 to play here however you will find a lot of our members are, We expect people to show respect, act like an adult, and treat people how you would expect to be treated If you are here for drama or arguments then it won't be long until you will be shown the door"

this was selected from community rules, as you can see from the video he was not acting or behaving like an adult or showing any respect what so ever and was clearly there to start drama, shortly after this clip ended he also posted on OOC which im sure you can pull from the logs "greywolf more like gaywolf" which wasnt even my in game name at the time so hes clearly meta gamed me as "(4.3) When you respawn" he has clearly died alot of times "Your character does remember their friends & gang members" but we are not friends nor in a group together. I feel he also used the fact he kinda knew me to do this to me and cause drama so this would also fall under "(3.1) Using out of game information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban" though it wasn't very good roleplay to say the least.

I personally deem this behavior to be unacceptable and not tolerated, RPUK has standards that are to be met and this is just an embarrassment, we do not need people like this in our community.

Now, BORZ as seen in the video at 0:30 broke roleplay in saying im getting a power trip out of a videogame, this is RPUK, it is very much real life when you enter altis, not a video game - this is only minor but thought id point it out as he was also grey line trolling me alongside jchri before the recording started.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpW-faGSUAw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @GreyWolf

I've watched the video which you have provided and I can agree that a line which should not be crossed, was on this occasion. There are a number of other things which also caught my attention which I will be explaining.

1. The discrimination showed by player "jchri" was no where near acceptable be it in Roleplay or not, appropriate action will be taken as a result of this.
  2. Roleplay was briefly broken by player "BORZ" as highlighted in your response.
  3. When you yourself are faced with a situation like this please do not provoke people to continue on with what they are saying. This quite simply makes the situation drag out for longer than it needs to and may in some circumstances be considered as a breach of rule (C1.8) so please be careful with this in the future.

It is due to the aforementioned that the following action will be taken:

jchri - Permanent Ban (C1.2)

BORZ - Official Warning (A2.1)

Thank you for your report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back