What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Tarell Von - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Liam Johnson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Tarell Von

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/21/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 14

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had a medic panic alarm when we were transporting someone to Mission Row Police Station and when we got there, we got an update of an officer been taken hostage so we let our prisoner go and headed to Pillbox. No other police on scene knew what vehicle they were in besides a black sports car. When we arrived, we got information off the bystanders that it was a black jester. We decided to check Vagos turf as we've been in situations where they've attacked police violently but found no-one, we weren't sure if the officer was downed or in zipties so myself and reece decided to check the dodgy doctor.

Upon driving up to the Dodgy Doctor from pillbox, I seen a black car fly past and realise its the jester. We initiated a pursuit with Tarell that lasted maybe 1-2 minutes before he decided to open fire on my vehicle hitting me and the vehicle itself. Tarell did this to me earlier in the week and I told him in the Liaison that its RDM, its not allowed to do as he never spoke any words such as "If you don't stop following me, I will shoot your tires". I tried to resolve it with Tarell at Teamspeak trying to contact him via OOC chat but he didn't want to resolve it until he eventually decided to come. In Liaison, he was stating that its not RDM and that he was fully in the right to shoot me without a word as he was already initiated on but as you can see in my video, no-one even knew who it was or what specific vehicle he was in just that the cop was taken hostage.

OOC 1: https://imgur.com/a/YJiMk62
OOC 2: https://imgur.com/a/w6SN02p
OOC 3: https://imgur.com/a/DmTRlmH

I have an additional video somewhere of this exact situation with Tarell Von shooting at our cars with his reasoning behind it as "The pursuit was going on too long", I'll have to dig through my files to find that video if it is needed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2PXfiw5qZ0&
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Do you happen to have any footage showing the ID of the individual @Sir Liam

Do you happen to have any footage showing the ID of the individual @Sir Liam
No mate, didn't expect him to start blasting me, my OBS was constantly recording however as that is how I managed to capture it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
To my understanding i believe that it was just a big misunderstanding and confusing situation in which there was no intention to rdm. After taking a cop hostage and killing him as he didnt follow through with demands we head down past hospital where you see in the video liam seeing us the time before killing the cop and the start of liam chasing us was literally less than a minute because of this we believed that liam had seen us kill the hostage and that was why he was chasing us as we was in a rental car which wouldn't have my name on it so we believed that he knew that we had just killed the hostage because of this i thought that we still had initiation as to my understanding it was the same situation so the rule G1.2 was no in effect from what i knew anyway. So i honestly i believe it was misunderstanding and just confusion. I apologise to any parties involved because of the misunderstanding and hope you can understand the situation that occurred. 

@Fluqi

To my understanding i believe that it was just a big misunderstanding and confusing situation in which there was no intention to rdm. After taking a cop hostage and killing him as he didnt follow through with demands we head down past hospital where you see in the video liam seeing us the time before killing the cop and the start of liam chasing us was literally less than a minute because of this we believed that liam had seen us kill the hostage and that was why he was chasing us as we was in a rental car which wouldn't have my name on it so we believed that he knew that we had just killed the hostage because of this i thought that we still had initiation as to my understanding it was the same situation so the rule G1.2 was no in effect from what i knew anyway. So i honestly i believe it was misunderstanding and just confusion. I apologise to any parties involved because of the misunderstanding and hope you can understand the situation that occurred. 

@Fluqi
I don't understand how you would think I would've seen you killing the cop as we came from the complete different direction of where you killed the cop? The cop told me OOC a day after that you killed him at Vinewood bowl and I'm nowhere near that nor do I go anywhere near it?

You can hear in my video that no-one even knew where you were, I only suggested dodgy doctor as most people kill cops - take them there to revive and rob them

I did state that it was from my point of view which is why i said it was a misunderstanding if anything you came out of nowhere and proceeded to pull try pull us yes from your video you can see you didn't know i didn't disagree with that I'm simply saying at the time that is what we thought was the case and is also why in the previous statement i apologised for the misunderstanding as it was just pure confusion with no intent to rdm. So to be banned for such in my opinion would be excessive as no one died and we also had no intention of rdming. All i can do is apologise fo the misunderstanding that occurred and say ill be more wary next time. @Sir Liam

I did state that it was from my point of view which is why i said it was a misunderstanding if anything you came out of nowhere and proceeded to pull try pull us yes from your video you can see you didn't know i didn't disagree with that I'm simply saying at the time that is what we thought was the case and is also why in the previous statement i apologised for the misunderstanding as it was just pure confusion with no intent to rdm. So to be banned for such in my opinion would be excessive as no one died and we also had no intention of rdming. All i can do is apologise fo the misunderstanding that occurred and say ill be more wary next time. @Sir Liam
Okay well, I don't know what to say. I asked you to Liaison so that I wouldn't have to make an report, you proceeded to state that I lacked brain cells then you decided to come to Liaison, where you still stated you didn't think you did anything wrong and it wasn't RDM.

This isn't the first time this has happened Tarell, you did this to me when we were pursuing you in the interceptor in Sandyshores and you decided to open fire on us again and when asked to Liaison you kept telling me you can do that as you knew you have to initiate on people just not cars..

I think we can both agree the situation in the ts channel was escalated out of hand because we was both heated as you yourself was also calling me this that and the other and that is was why a guy had to come cool it down that being said i didn't see the video then so i didn't know the hole situation at the time as i do now because i have seen the video. Like i said to me its just a misunderstanding. No one died and no big issue occurred because of the situation and as i said all i can do is apologise for the said misunderstanding that being said im sure we can just drop this as a ban for said situation really isn't needed in my opinion. @Sir Liam

I think we can both agree the situation in the ts channel was escalated out of hand because we was both heated as you yourself was also calling me this that and the other and that is was why a guy had to come cool it down that being said i didn't see the video then so i didn't know the hole situation at the time as i do now because i have seen the video. Like i said to me its just a misunderstanding. No one died and no big issue occurred because of the situation and as i said all i can do is apologise for the said misunderstanding that being said im sure we can just drop this as a ban for said situation really isn't needed in my opinion. @Sir Liam
I don't recall calling you any names, I merely stated have you read the rules of the server and you were talking over me being adamant that it was not RDM, if you have video evidence I'd like to see it. Yes no-one died but its the second time you've done it within the space of 2-3 weeks.

The two situations are completely different the first time i was in the wrong ill admit that but this one is a misunderstanding. I don't record but you said you record everything so im sure you have the video of us being in the teamspeak channel. If you don't want to admit to that it is fine but to say that you was calm and collected in that channel and didn't say anything out of hand is questionable. Anyway i have no intention to argue with you as i said i apologise for the misunderstanding if that is not enough for you i guess we just leave it here and allow the admins to review it. 

Again sorry for any inconvenience was no intent to rdm. @Sir Liam

I don't record but you said you record everything so im sure you have the video of us being in the teamspeak channel. If you don't want to admit to that it is fine but to say that you was calm and collected in that channel and didn't say anything out of hand is questionable.

My OBS is set to record FiveM not desktop. I never said I was calm and collected but I don't resort to name calling because someone RDM'd me.

I would like to step in here. At around 14:10, myself and @Regi Smith both witnessed Tarrel and his friend take the cop hostage (being @Tigerforce). We then both had seen Tarrel come back past Pillbox hospital, to which the police then started chasing him. Moments later, I saw Sir Liam type a message in OOC about how Tarrel had opened fire on them without any 'initiation' prior.

After a small back and forth in OOC, a vehicle containing both Tarrel and his friend pulled up at Pillbox hospital at around 14:20. After around 10-20 seconds of their vehicle being sat at Pillbox Hospital, both Tarrel and his friend in the vehicle started shooting at @Mortan& @Zulu77without saying anything (RDM). The vehicle to my knowledge then drove off, which is when myself and a few other players started helping the cops into hospital.

While inside hospital, full automatic shots started going off outside hospital. I asked Regi if he was ok over the radio, which he then told me "the car that shot the officers is shooting at us" (something along those lines). Once I heard Regi was being shot, I ran outside to help him. As soon as I ran out, I began getting shot by Tarrel and his friend, to which I then pulled out my gun and returned fire. I managed to headshot who I believe was Tarrel, who combat logged seconds after I downed him. 

I attempted to clip this via GeForce Experience replay, to which I found it was not recording.

I have a video displaying the time which is only  a brief second of footage, as I attempted to see if I could clip the last 20 minutes.

Do you have a video of this from your perspective? @tarell60

What do you want to do with this Report a Player? It appears as though Tarell is apologetic. Do you want to have another chat in TS, do you accept his apology and believe he's learnt from this or do you want to continue the report? @Sir Liam

Thank you for your input and providing me this video in PMs @adaco- We no longer require any further responses from you. 

What do you want to do with this Report a Player? It appears as though Tarell is apologetic. Do you want to have another chat in TS, do you accept his apology and believe he's learnt from this or do you want to continue the report?
I'm unsure, its happened twice and the RDM at the hospital with civs and cops a like is just out of order but there is no video evidence of that. I only put up the Report a Player because it was the second time that this as happened in the span of 2-3 weeks and he was adamant that this was not a case of RDM in the Liaison room.

Because at the time that was what i believed i saw no video so i didn't know the full situation as i said I'm sorry for the situation i did not intend to rdm it was just a misunderstanding but its up to you. @Sir Liam

and no i wasn't recording @Fluqii should start doing so for future reference.

@Sir Liamim fine to have a chat with you if that's what you want to do as it was a misunderstanding.

Since I've been mentioned in this report, I will provide my side from the hospital shooting. 
I want to mention i did not get the ID of the person that shot us, however talking to the people at the scene they all mentioned Tarrel. 
I won't make a conclusion in regards to if it actually was him, I'll leave that to the admins.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright @Sir Liam @tarell60

Apologises for this report taking longer than it should have.

To clarify without being able to provide me a perspective other than the one I am reviewing I am therefore only able to pass judgement based on what I can see. I highly encourage everyone to record.

After carefully reviewing evidence provided to me, comments made by both parties & consulting with fellow staff members I have come to the conclusion that this is considered to be RDM and in breach of our GTARP Server Rules. Whatever it is claimed to have taken place at the hospital took place. You clearly got away from that situation to then return and drive past the hospital for what I can only assume to be to get the attention of the police officers present, to which you did. 

We have a server rule here on RPUK to the effect of; 

• (G7.5) Police Sirens - When the Police put on their sirens lights to pull you over to attend a scene this does not mean RP has been initiated on their point, if you shoot without engaging in RP then this is classed as RDM.

Which is as clear as it reads. A Police vehicle initiating a traffic stop and turning their lights and sirens on isn't justification for you to just shoot them. Nor is you returning to a situation a decent while after a situation had just occurred to just shoot more people.

As a direct result of the above and in line with the Fair Ban System a ban will be issued under the following rule:

• (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

Name: Tarell Von
Character ID: 20346
Ban Duration: 24 Hours

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules

-----------------------------------------------------

Report ACTIONED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back