What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - AlexBear - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex11

Most AR reinvites
Compensation Request

In-game Name: CTSFO 2 0

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198167892576

The date when this happened: 02/12/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Died after being run over. Report got declined however spoke to Gordon over discord and he said he has no issues with getting comp. But basically I got run over by a Poseidon member and then killed while still in the VDM script....

Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/5Mg3Ii92zNM
Lost items and total value of compensation: MK18 - 130k, Mags / Attachments - 25K

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @AlexBear

Gordon has confirmed to me that he did in fact say that you're allowed compensation so I'll just process that for you now. 

Today I'll be issuing you compensation in the value of £166,250 which is the total amount of money spent on the following items; 

• MK18 ABR 7.62
  • x8 7.62 mm 20Rnd Mag(s)
  • Flashlight
  • ARCO Black
  • Bipod Black

Those are the items that are worth anything. I hope you're not going to slaughter me for not figuring out how much every last item you had on you was. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back