What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - K9indacut - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandz

Unban Appeal for K9indacut 

In-game Name: Kane Brooks

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 394852345235

The date you got banned: 02/21/21

Member of the team that banned you: Warwick

Reason given for your ban: Economy Protection

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The reason I was banned is due to me buying ammo that was potentially duplicated by someone else that I had no idea of. He went by the name of Sinister in game and sold me a heavy pistol, 2 combat pistols, a combat pdw and around 900 smg ammo personally over the time I've known him. We met outside Mosleys and exchanged numbers and kept in contact. The average price was somewhere around 450 a bullet and obviously at that low price of course I am going to buy it, anyone would. Then to try and make some profit I sold it for a little bit extra. The weapons I made like pistols was all done by myself, mined all the materials and crafted them all myself. If the reason I'm getting banned is because of someone else's fault of selling me duplicated ammo, this will be very frustrating as it is out of my hand because I had no idea, truthfully. I hope you guys resolve this and I can be unbanned.

Why should we unban you ?:  If the reason I'm getting banned is because of someone else's fault of selling me duplicated ammo and weapons, this will be very frustrating as it is out of my hand because I had no idea, truthfully. I hope you guys resolve this and I can be unbanned because I really enjoy this server as I have made multiple friends and I can have a lot of fun with people. I would be grateful if you guys could resolve this issue and allow me back into the server. Have a nice day.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

In our conversation on teamspeak you stated it was you and your 2 friends who bought the guns. We have spoken to you and Ann Frank0121 but the 3rd doesn't appear to be coming onto teamspeak to discuss it with us, why is that? As before we look into your appeal we need to speak to all those involved. So please get him to contact me to arrange a chat on teamspeak and then once that is done we can progress with your appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been like a week and a half and we haven't heard much from you guys, I'm not trying to annoy you guys with replies so just wondering if there has been some progression. Personally we feel as we've been wrongfully banned as it was not our fault for buying something at a cheap price, as would anyone. Thanks

As stated to you in JFS we told you to put an appeal up and that there will be no time frame as there is still an ongoing investigation. When claims have been made by some of your party it takes time to look into these. So please remain being patient for now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How many times did you buy weapons from the guy that you met? How did you communicate with him? 

i bought a combat pdw as you saw from the video i linked u guys before and then from him i bought a deagle and 2 combat pistols (we communicated via text on ingame phone)

it was mentioned in my appeal

What would be mentioned in these messages? It was mentioned by one of you that he disappeared for a bit did he mention why at all to you? 

He'd just message me that he would have a gun or two for sale and to let him know if I wanted any, yeah he did dissappear for a couple days but only bumped into him for a sec after i seen him after that period of absence so didnt get a chance to ask where he was so I have no idea where he went.

If people offer you guns for a fairly cheap price please in future make a staff member aware of this. People in the past have sold guns / ammo for rather cheap in comparison to most prices which raises concerns. I apologise on how long you have waited for this appeal however with the type of ban we have had to look into multiple things to try and remove weapons / ammo that shouldn't be on the island.

You are now unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back