What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

John Fletcher's Stream Donation to Mind UK

John Fletcher

Hello Everyone!

I know this has been quite some time since we had our Charity event. Unfortunately, a lot of the money that got donated was put on hold for 20 odd days... 😞 

However, I received an email today saying that it has all been taken off of hold and transferred to my account! Result! I took no time to head over to the Mind UK Website and get that donation in!

There's so much that I want to say, but I'm going to keep it as short as I possibly can. This is what a community is, coming together and making a difference, and my god... YOU FUCKING DID!!!!! I put a donation goal of £250 because I wanted to beat my streams previous record of £145. £145 is a crazy amount as it is anyway! I start my stream knowing we'd hit the goal of £250, but what came next was mental... We raised £809.06 (This number was after paypal fees etc.)... It honestly amazed me so much... Thank you for allowing me to be able to do this and it wouldn't have been possible from all of you who donated. So here's a few examples of donations!

1. MrDuncalf (Friend of Mine) £335.00

2. @Nikolai Belski£250.00

3. @Jason£100.00

4. @Nomad& Alma (His Gf) £90.00

5. @Henning Orion£35.00

There are so many other donators too but there's so many to list! But honestly from my heart to all of you THANK YOU! This charity means a hell of a lot for me, it's something I'm very close to for many reasons so thank you... A massive thanks for @Nalurahfor hosting these charity events they're an amazing asset to this community and they're so much fun (obviously not because I like drinking 🤣) ​

Donation.png

It is quite unreal that a gaming community can come together and raise over £800, shows that we are more than just some people that play games together!

And of course it was great fun getting to be on the stream!

Mind is a charity that has been there for a few friends of mine, and is something quite close to my own and my families heart. So the fact you did a charity stream supporting them and raising money for them was amazing, dude!

35 pounds is just a small dent, I had no idea that we pulled up with 800+! That is absolutely amazing! To the next charity stream! I hope we can all get together like this again and raise even more! 

35 pounds is just a small dent, I had no idea that we pulled up with 800+! That is absolutely amazing! To the next charity stream! I hope we can all get together like this again and raise even more! 
There is certainly more to come, not just from my streams but hopefully from the entire stream team!

• Love
Reactions: DJ
Thank you so much for the enthusiasm you show in streaming these events. It's because of that, that I have decided to make these charity quizzes a regular thing. I already have many charities lined up suggested by members of the community. Just waiting for a little assistance from the website devs to get an area to post it all. Hoping that will be approved soon.

Thank you so much for the enthusiasm you show in streaming these events. It's because of that, that I have decided to make these charity quizzes a regular thing. I already have many charities lined up suggested by members of the community. Just waiting for a little assistance from the website devs to get an area to post it all. Hoping that will be approved soon.
Always happy to help out in the future! Anything to give back to people, I'll be in to do it!

Top work. I'm a Mind Blue Light Champion and the training and resources they've offered me to help others within my workplace has been great. On a larger scale Mind have helped many that I know and people I've come in contact with in some way or another.

This is the first I've seen or heard of the donation and stream so wasn't aware otherwise would have chipped in as well. Top work everyone. Will keep out for any further good causes the community does in the near future 🙂

Back