What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Cameron Salt - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron Salt

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Cameron Salt 

In-game Name: Osamalama Shaleek

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198335943716

The date you got banned: 22/02/21

Member of the team that banned you: mryan19

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The ban reason C1.2 is for Discrimination. I understand that the ban is not supposed to be appealable as six months has not passed though I am confused about the situation and believe that this has been issued due to a comment I made being taken out of RP context, although I am unsure as I was never warned, talked to by staff or given any more detail on the ban.
I am further confused by the fact that the ban was not issued immediately after the situation I believe I may have been banned for and instead, the ban came into effect after attempting to reconnect to play after the daily 4 PM restart. I had not spoken to anyone shortly prior to the restart.

I was in a situation inside the prison where my character, wearing a white eagle mask, was engaging in a prison fight with another individual wearing a brown eagle mask. Along with the physical fight, the RP scenario obviously contained a verbal side. During this fight, I referred to the male wearing the brown eagle mask as a "Brown eagle" as I was unaware of the characters' name or aliases, so I chose to address him with his most distinctive feature, the brown eagle mask. The mask's colour was stated many times as I myself was also in an eagle mask that was white, so I attempted to keep the distinction clear. During this RP scenario, there were two other individuals present in the scenario one of which is a bald guy with tattoos who claimed that the man in the Brown Eagle mask had addressed me as a "Paki" during the scenario though I have no recollection of this myself so am unaware if this actually happened. During this scenario, I only remember referring to the man as "Brown Eagle" though I may have referred to him as "Brown boy", referring to the colour of his mask though looking back, I can see that confusion may arise if this conversation is taken out of the RP Scenario.

In addition, I am aware that the other individual in the same RP scenario had allegedly said the word "Paki" although I am unaware if this is true or not, this man may have been confused with me as our two roleplay characters were both black males and had extremely similar looks. (I do not know this individual or any others involved in the RP scenario in or out of RP)

Below are two images from the scenario both depicting me in a white eagle mask with the man with the brown eagle mask able to be seen at the back of the hallway, The bald man with tattoos can also be clearly seen in image 1.
Image 1 = (https://gyazo.com/6116599cb066814aebd6368de640c769)
Image 2 = (https://gyazo.com/3f811ef5f4825e9d61a1c6176e39f715)

Why should we unban you ?: I understand, as stated earlier, that it has not been six months, although I would appreciate it if this appeal is considered as I feel I was banned incorrectly due to comments being taken out of context and out of the RP scenario or the comments of the other individual who supposedly said "Paki" being confused with myself. If the reason I have stated for the ban is incorrect, I would appreciate it if I could find out the actual specific reason for my ban.

None of the comments made by myself were ever intended to be hurtful or discriminatory to others, and I apologise if they have been taken in a way which I did not intend them to be. I have been playing on the server for at least 200 hours and have thoroughly enjoyed the RP scenarios that I have been able to participate in, create and evolve and appreciate the ability to play on the server with the community again as I feel my ban was unfair/taken out of context.
Thanks, Cam.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Cameron Salt, You don't appear to be banned on our panel, have you tried restarting your client a few times and rejoining the server? If you have, and this hasn't worked, can you provide a screenshot of the ban, so we can ascertain the BAN ID and look into whats causing the ban to show for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Connor, 

Since the 4PM restart when the ban was issued I have tried restarting steam and FiveM multiple times all of which have led to the same ban message. I have attached below the image of the ban message with the Ban ID being - RPUKBID#2890.

4bf1a3822b5bb59cb08c65410f3ae8ce.png

https://gyazo.com/4bf1a3822b5bb59cb08c65410f3ae8ce

Thanks, Cam

Does anyone else play on the server in your household? Or do you another another account?

Hi Robbie, 

Nobody in my household plays GTA or FiveM so that isn't possible, I have one account with three different characters on it but other than that No.

Thanks, Cam

Can you try and log onto the server now to see if you are still having the same issue.

Hi Robbie, 

Just tried to get onto the server and the ban message no longer appears, Thanks so much for the assistance.

Thanks Cam 🙂

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back