What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - WadeUK - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WadeUK

Unban Appeal for WadeUK 

In-game Name: Wade

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198399461279

The date you got banned: 06/30/20

Member of the team that banned you: RPUK Anticheat

Reason given for your ban: 1.2 Chat Ban

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I got banned for saying somthing stupid in chat, i literally dont have a clue what i did or what i said , i could have possibly been drunk fucking about with friends.

Why should we unban you ?: I deeply regret whatever i did and i feel like i deserve a second chance seen as it have been around 8 months since ive been banned, i will make sure not to say anything stupid in chat and do some good RP.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @WadeUK

It is incredible how much time we have to devote to dealing with bans like this. It is one of the simplest rules we have, its one of the easier rule breaks to detect, and yet here we are again, dealing with someone who just had to test us by saying something racist/offensive.

The fact that you don't remember what you did due to being drunk really makes me question whether or not you are worth the risk of unbanning. The other option is that you weren't drunk and think kind of thing just comes naturally to you. Either way, not a great look.

So, why should we give you another chance?

Firstly as I said I am deeply sorry for what I did. At the time I did not really care much about my PC and the things I play. But I really want to be given a second chance as I feel like in the 7 month period that I have been banned I feel like I have matured alot since then. If you choose to give me a second chance I will make sure to read over the rules again and make sure I fully understand them. I hope that i can return to roleplay.co.uk and get my spot back into the community, thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

-Wade

I will get you a second chance, but anything like this again and we wont be entertaining another appeal for at least 6 months. Simply put, don't do it. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back