What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - ElHop - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElHop

Unban Appeal for ElHop 

In-game Name: Samso

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198963879178

The date you got banned: 02/22/21

Member of the team that banned you: i am not sure

Reason given for your ban: Language Profanity

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I called Mad Geordie a "nonce" at a heated moment at the time of me playing.

Why should we unban you ?: I have looked back and thought about my actions and i have realised i was in the wrong and something like this will never happen again. i am incredibly sorry and would hope to be unbanned

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @ElHop

Well that was quite the angry outburst you had. I get that someone pissed you off, but why take it to this level? Surely you had to have known that this would get you banned?

i wasnt thinking at the time and i acted irrationally. i know what i did was wrong now and i am sorry

@ElHop You have not been here very long and already have a ban, Not off to a good start. Is it usual for you to use that sort of language towards people?

Last edited by a moderator:
no it is not like me to use that type of fowl language towards people and i would like to be given a second chance and now i will know this server will not condone this type of language. i will remember this even when i get into a angry mood

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, simply put, you will get another chance but only one. Any more language like this and we wont entertain another unban for at least 6 months. It is so very easy to not get banned for C1.2, you simply don't say certain words. If you cannot manage that then you just aren't welcome here. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back