What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Samso - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAnderson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: MadGeordie

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Samso

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 02/22/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 19

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and my friend (Savagesl) were processing salt at the processor when we noticed two hemet boxes pulled up, we decided we'd attempt a robbery but did not initiate, we continued to process allowing them to feel safe/trusting around us before we knew it one of the trucks left with both of them in it, we thought nothing of it and decided to lockpick the other truck, lockpicked it once however the lockpick broke so we got nothing out of it, as it broke my friend told me over comms that they were coming back, we acted naturally due to no words being transferred from either group. Out of no-where, no initiation, no vocal what-so-ever my friend got gunned down by "Samso" when attempting to resolve the situation I received abusive messages which I will hold my hands up to were traded both ways over Discord which I didn't take much interest of, however, he admitted over messages that he thought it was appropriate to shoot my friend because he felt "Threatened" by his gun which was not pointed at either of them as you can see in the video, I have screenshots of the chat if this is required I'll surely upload them upon asking for compensation he said "Comp me" referring to a previous time when we robbed their Hemets on a separate occasion which ended in their execution.
In conclusion, I believe the player is guilty of RDM and since he took the "I don't have time for this" attitude I believe I should report this as this player has not read the rules.
(side note: apologies over the terrible sounding video, for some reason it's not picking up what people in my TS are saying however if you listen you'll hear he doesn't say a word to them and they gun him down over 100m away.)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRUr-nLa89E&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @MrAnderson

This report will be dealt with after the 24 hour period has concluded to allow for the accused to respond however from watching your video it doesn't really show or give me much to go on. 

What I'm going to need is a video from the perspective of the person who got shot. 

Thankyou. 

after i confronted and downed his friend the server had a restart so MadGeordie turns to me in asking for me to "give him his 400k" which after some back and forth talking i did 
image.pnghere is me giving the downed person his "comp"

@MrAndersonQuick reminder that a video from the other persons perspective is needed in order for this report to be dealt with. Failure to provide this video will lead to the report being denied. Thank you.

Sadly my friend doesn't have the footage, no problem I'll get them to install OBS incase something like this happens again gl hf!

Perfecto,

Unfortunately without being able to see what exacly happened I am unable to take any action upon this report. It would indeed be wise for your friend to get some form of recording software in case any situations such as this occurs again in the future.

Report outcome: Declined

Thank you for your report

Sorry for any inconveniance this situation may have caused.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back