What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - SGT Coco [6633] - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: David G. Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: SGT Coco [6633]

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 02/22/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2200

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was at a traffic stop near peach field at Kavala, after I paid my ticket and other Poseidon members were trying to get back a red beret from Coco. Coco ran away from them and when he got in the car he got initiated on and shoot at, this lead to another officer in a nearby building to shoot at us and Jamess to claim that he is not involved. The cop that shoot at us was killed and Jamess went into the building to drag him to his car. Considering that Coco had left the area and there were no signs of anymore cops beside Jamess I've decided to get back in my Quillin and leave towards Agios fuel to see what was going on. On the way to Agios, 2 minutes and 800m away from where the shoots were fired I got ambushed by Coco, who shot me out of my car. I tried to get Coco to talk about it, but he refused. My thought process and question for this is, can somebody, after his car was shot, drive away, out of the view (aka not keeping eyes), set up an ambush and shot?

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3d7aOa4MGU&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Police: Initiated on, shot at and fled down the road.

Police: LNL shot at and killed in the situation.

Police: Jamess not opening fire as outgunned and outnumbered, not tactically viable to try to engage.

Also Police: Set up down the road to gain a big brain tactical advantage.

Poseidon:           
tenor.gif

You sir, were simply outplayed.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

he got initiated on and shoot at, this lead to another officer in a nearby building to shoot at us
Hi, @DavidGamingI was involved in the situation and the quote above is factually incorrect. Poseidon threatened Coco and fired upon him, I wasn't entirely sure what was going on and raised my weapon just in case (instead of just killing the guy) and was fired upon by another Poseidon member. The Poseidon member that shot me was perfectly fine to do so as well as Coco was fine to shoot back at you.

• Coco is threatened as he drives away
  • Coco is fired upon
  • I'm killed
  • You are killed

How is this RDM?

Is not like he drove to the first cover or something like that. From my perspective the gunfight was already over. 

The thing that I'm debating if it is ok that after you get shot to run away, way out of view, set up and engage whoever passes trough. 

Is not like he drove to the first cover or something like that. From my perspective the gunfight was already over. 

The thing that I'm debating if it is ok that after you get shot to run away, way out of view, set up and engage whoever passes trough. 
I drove to a tactically advantageous position to give me the best possibility of success, which it did in the end. A gunfight was started when a member of Poseidon also turned around and shot another cop first. I'm sorry to say but you don't get to pick and choose when gunfights end. Eyes were kept on you by the faction but even that wasn't required due to the fact I knew exactly what had happened just up the road.

As you are reporting me for RDM, do you mind just clarifiying what exactly was random about you being shot less than 2 minutes after shooting another cop in the same vicinity? You surely can't be naive enough to think that you're suddenly untouchable because a minute passed and you haven't been shot back at yet.

Afternoon,

To kick this off - 0:02 - @Kieron Orion - "I'm not going to RP it, I'm just going to fucking ask for my red beret back" 

I'm not expecting a reply from you here Kieron, but you really should reflect on your decision making here. Always roleplay, frankly it was a pathetic sight watching you run around in circles after Coco, "give me the hat back you bastard, some fucker knock this cop out". Amazing stuff, it's a traffic stop - don't interrupt actual RP with your nonsense in future.

Anyway, onto the main events;

Kieron threatens to knock a police officer out with the intention of stealing something off them - 1:44

Kieron threatens to shoot Coco, using LastNickLeft as a proxy - 2:27

Further threats to an officer's life - 2:35

Yet another threat to life, followed by actual shots towards officers - 2:53

Gunfight ensues and a nearby cop is killed - 2:58 (ish)

Let's pause here for a moment. Sorry If I'm coming across as targeting you here Kieron but seriously, "Hello? Where was the fucking counter?" - 3:04. Are you actually joking? I really hope this was sarcasm but given your tone of voice it doesn't at all come across that way. You've threatened to knock a cop out once and threatened to kill one three times AND one has been shot at my a member of the cartel, you must be pulling my leg if you seriously think LastNickLeft needed a single other reason to open fire on your posse there. 

Continuing, not too much of note for a short while, apart from perhaps 4:05, where it's said that any officer that's showing any signs of hostility is to be shot on sight. This is fair, one did just shoot back at you - but it helps me understand that you guys were completely aware of the situation you were in. 

Reporter dies a little up the road from the starting location of the situation - 4:49

Now at this point you're without a doubt in an active gunfight with the police (minus Jamesss for some reason, entirely your decision to not plaster him up the wall there). You've driven up the road, in the same direction as the police car, that you've already shot at, left in. At this point it's pretty much common sense that he's able to shoot back. 

"My thought process and question for this is, can somebody, after his car was shot, drive away, out of the view (aka not keeping eyes), set up an ambush and shot?"

In answer to this - I'm not personally a huge fan of this "keeping eyes" business. I think it's hugely situational and should be used with care and more importantly, a healthy dose of logic. That said, going by this - since the player is in a faction, technically speaking you've just let an officer stay alive on scene (Jamesss) that could easily be passing information on to Coco. Of course he may or may not have actually done so - we will never know, but that's the entire premise behind the whole "keeping eyes" thing from my point of view. In addition, this isn't even taking into account the possibility of another officer on a hill somewhere with rangefinders, or perhaps an NPAS heli over Tanoa peering at you from Xkm away with thermals. I think my mildly sarcastic example there might shed some insight as to why I think the whole "I kept eyes" stuff is sketchy at best. TL;DR think about what's likely and what's not likely each situation. Ask yourself "could I have been followed?", "have I taken appropriate steps to ensure I haven't been tracked?" If your answers are yes and no respectively, you're probably not safe.

I see no rulebreaks here, apart from 0:33 where @DavidGamingdecides he's going to divulge tactical information telepathically. I'm not going to hunt you down for this, there's enough to learn from this situation, but do have a read over A2.5 as you're in breach of it in this clip.

If you want me to go into more detail privately, perhaps on a more situational basis regarding gunfights, who's allowed to shoot and such - please don't hesitate to contact me on TS. I'd be happy to have a chat with you.

Report Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back