What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Laptop - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laptop

Unban Appeal for Laptop 

In-game Name: Not sure

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199086335200

The date you got banned: 09/15/20

Member of the team that banned you: Drew - (Game)

Reason given for your ban: 1.2 RDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think i was banned due to RDM, i dont remember what happened as it was nearly 6 month ago but i was clearly being immature and stupid.

Why should we unban you ?: I really want to start playing fivem again as i have got bored of arma and after watching many videos on this server it looks like the only good one available to play properly. I apologise to anyone who i did RDM and i apologise to the staff for wasting their time having to ban me.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Can you please provide the correct steam ID. Nothing is coming back on our records with the one you have listed.

again that does not come up with any results, can you post a link to your steamprofile you use to play fiveM ? 

can you find me the rule you broke, and explain this in your own words? 

The rule says 1.2 RDM but i have no idea of what happened it was nearly 6 months ago if u have any idea of what happened please tell me so i can learn from it

@LaptopFor a case of RDM it usually means you have decided to try and attack someone without engaging in any prior high quality RP. Moving forward please ensure that you remain having a high level of RP wherever you are on our server.

I have also forced a name reset for you to remove your IRL name.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back