What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Charles Vander - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harii

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Harii Ahmed

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Charles Vander

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/22/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 18

What best describes this incident ?: G1.5 G2.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had just robbed humane labs with a hostage and guns drawn. Jaffa drove out of the labs as the police arrived and was chased to the motel. Jaffa was pinned inside the motel talking to Kamran. The police then pushed the motel and a gunfight followed. Charles Vander during this decided as a new cop that he would run around in the middle of gunfire with only a baton. He was shot in the back in one of the clips provided and instead of running and hiding he runs straight towards me even though you can see i have a gun drawn. He then decides to tackle me and restrains me when i clearly roll out of the way. He is not valuing his life at all here as why would you run at someone with a gun when you only have a baton mid gunfight. He also abused his whitelist powers by cuffing me when im at a distance and clearly not down.
My Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUD-YSGUFf4&feature=youtu.be & https://youtu.be/F_sEcJHJRww
Charles Vandors Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmXKlpbCkrk&feature=youtu.be

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUD-YSGUFf4&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello Harri, Sorry that this our situation has led a report. 

Lets get all the information out:

Before Gunfight-> Whilst Patrolling at Mission Row PD, I receive a panic button dispatch that was located at the Aztecas Gang Base (I didnt know that at the time until I got to prison and pieced it together) When arriving at the scene, I was told by other officers that I need to set a cordon at the other side. The Cordon was set, and i was just standing there until one of the CTSFO Officers ran towards and me and informed me that a potential fight would arise. I then proceed to run and hide in a bush while asking what I should do next, there were no responses to my question and they were all giving information out so I decided to do the same. I then realized that my spot was terrible as I was more visible in it. So I decided to run towards containers with another fellow officer who was armed. The the gunfight started.

During Gunfight -> During the gunfight I just proceeded to stay within the containers and give information, whilst giving it out, I started getting shot and try to avoid being shot at, until I suddenly got shot and my entire armor HP was taken. At that point I had 2 options that i could think off, run towards the car and try to hide in the boot, or run to the compound to the other officers. I chose to run towards the compound where I saw Harri running, it seemed like he did not see me as he never took a shot at me, I then had a idea to run behind him and try to tackle him and restrain him. As I was running towards him, after turning the corner, in my footage kindly put up by Harri, its clear he was Bandaging himself, using both his hands, that basically gave me the push for the tackle. As the tackle happened Harri and I became sort of ragdolled-ish, on the screen of Harri the restrain was very different to what I saw/happened. But anyway, after the restrain, I run off as I was getting shot and hide upstairs with other armed officers. 

Points To Add-> While we were having a Liaison, I was told multiple times that its FailRP of me getting shot and still being able to run around and even go for a tackle, I was told its not realistic, and i shoudnt even be running around as I would be dead, statement was done by Katie from Aztecas, no clue what her Forum Profile is. To counter-point this, I was shot on the shoulder from the looks of it, and also looking at Harris footage, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUD-YSGUFf4&feature=youtu.be) At 0:55 Seconds, 3 shots were shot at Harri, 1 missing and the 2 other hitting him in the HEAD. From my understanding, no one, even if they survived, can just jump off a balcony 3 times their height and run away after being hit in the head Twice. Now onto the cuffing, with the way scripting works with cuffing, its quite similar to the Arma way, there is actually a specific range that you can cuff someone at, and that range is rather small. If you listen very carefully, you can actually hear the ALT+R (Which is the keybind to restrain) being clicked, the lag unfortunately made it seem like you were further away than you should have been. From where you were in the bush, its impossible to my knowledge since Ive never tried it, to cuff someone from that range, id happily try to recreate that arrest later on on the server to test it out and see if it is or not.

"(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands."

Now onto the claim of valuing life, I must agree, I was a bit stunned with the whole situation as it unfolded VERY quickly upon my arrival there, I did what I thought was right and hid to give information out, but that did not work. We can scratch the "Clearly Outnumbered" as the numbers were not shown to me anywhere and I only saw 5-6 Azteca members Prior/During the fight. The part im assuming your contesting for is "Obvious Disadvantage". I will state this again, the ONLY reason I pushed for the tackle is because I saw him bandaging, which says to me, his hands are full and he cannot shoot me. If he had a gun in his hand, or aiming towards me, my ass would have been some place else. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. Thank you both for providing context and plenty of justification for both the report and your actions. Looking at the evidence and posts you have both provided I have noticed some inconsistencies on both sides which will be given adequate time to address prior to me passing judgement. Firstly, to @Harii what do you have to say in regards to being shot in the head twice and falling from a balcony? Would you say this is as realistic as a cop absorbing a shot to the shoulder before running up to you with a baton and restraining you? I can't be 100% positive this was even mentioned as there is no evidence Katie said this, but I'm interested to hear what you have to say. And to @TheCap, you seem to mention multiple times that the only reason you attempted to tackle an armed man was because he was healing, however from what I can see this clearly isn't true. You begin to run at Harii before he even turns the corner and nowhere in your footage can you see him healing until you yourself turn the corner. He could have easily been holding a gun and you wouldn't have been none the wiser. This feels more like you were lucky and you looked for a way of justifying your actions after the fact, but I'd like to see your retort to this. Finally to the both of you, what was the outcome of this situation. Did Harii get processed after the arrest and sent to prison? Or was there an alternative solution?

These questions aren't meant to show bias in anyway, nor are they an attempt to trick either of you out. I simply would like some elaboration in places I felt it was required. I would like to use this report as more of an opportunity to educate, rather than 'getting people gone' so to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Jolly, To answer your questions in regards as to why I ran towards him even though he wasn't healing, in the writing I said the reason I fully committed is because as soon as i turned the corner, i saw his hands using a bandage. In the footage as I start running you can see me looking at the cars first and thats where I kind of made my decision to follow Harri after seeing him. I wasn't fully 100% dedicated for the tackle until I saw him bandaging, but if he wasn't I would have not been there. To also comment about Katie, it was during teamspeak where @TikTakwas present and can vouch for me. Harri was fined either 15K or 50K as I didnt understand it correctly. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Report Summary:

Since I've allowed enough time and @Hariihasn't given a reply, I will simply go ahead and action the report. I will start by stating that I do firmly believe that elements of G2.4 were broken by yourself @TheCap. Realistically unarmed officers should be nowhere near a gunfight as they can be easily taken down with even handguns. Additionally, even when present, they should be at a safe distance and not actively engaging armed suspects (Bandages or otherwise). In a realistically scenario Harii would have dropped those bandages, grabbed his handgun and shot you dead. However as the current system for dropping things isn't the quickest, this didn't occur. That mixed with a little server desync and the fact that as you were EXTREMELY vulnerable to other gang members as you made the arrest means I cannot justify your actions.

However... at the same time it is very clear that Harii suffered injuries that he did not take onboard during the gunfight. I understand that FiveM can be rather dodgy with damage. The fact the two headshots didn't kill you, as well as the third to the stomach and the fall surprised me. However you didn't show accurately show this as you ran away and around the corner. Perhaps a alternative would have been remaining behind cover upstairs or better yet, grounding yourself considering the circumstances. At the same time yes, you could argue the bullets grazed your face, but it seems very dubious. Nevertheless, since you didn't die I'll argue that your incident is more believable than TheCap.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After reviewing the evidence, this is the outcome of this report:-

TheCap: Unfortunately there are too many factors working against you (listed above) for me to justify your actions in this report. The events were simply not believable enough considering the situation from a Staff perspective. Therefore you will receive a 1 Day Ban for violation of G2.4

Harii: Due to the fact you survived the shots and the factors surround the believability of your incident, I've decided not to take any action against you on this occasion. I am however giving you a Formal Warning to respect G2.4. Being downed is not a sign you should stop fighting, that falls to you as a player. Not every fight is winnable, sometimes you have to admit when an event has gone poorly for you and go with it. Or at the very least, acknowledge it through RP.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back