What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

I am unable to apply to Los Santos Police due to a failed security check?

YacobBarbar

I have filled out an application form for the Los Santos Police service and at the bottom it says I cant submit it due to a failed security check. I am not sure what this means but any help to sort this issue would be great

Desktop Screenshot 2021.02.24 - 04.02.00.82.png

Try doing the same thing but turn off the adblock, i am not 100% sure if this is the fix but try turning adblock for a second please. For me it fixed up when i turned off the adblock when applying, disable it and refresh the page. If that doesn't help then it's probably a bug.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also had a error similar, I turned on cookies that google rejected and it worked. Try doing that and turning off adblock too, if that dosen't work, try to go into an other browser or computer. Hope this fixes the problem.

maybe try different device/web browser?

Have you tried ctrl + F5, might work.

Moved

As said above by @ZulufighterCTRL + F5 Is normally the fix for this issue should it ever come up again for yourself. 

Back