What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Oengengeng Abdullah - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jooster

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Josh Jackson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Oengengeng Abdullah

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 02/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 11

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was at the salt trader and witnessed a robbery by 2 armed rebels with an Orca robbing an HEMMT box, I had to secure my cash so I left the scene. I came back with a SUV to try and help the victim. I saw the HEMTT driving in between Athira and Airport while being followed by the Orca. I decided to follow the HEMTT and try to help because I thought the HEMTT managed to escape and was on the run (I crashed my car so I had to repair and lost sight for a minute). I tried to let him know I was not hostile but didn't get a response other than a honk from the truck. I followed and hoped I could help when the orca tried to land and rob him again. At Syrta the HEMTT stopped so I stopped as well and gave the Orca tracer warning shots to prevent the Orca from landing and robbing him. When I was tracering/right after, I got shot without hearing someone talk. It turned out the guy I tried to help/protect was one of the robbers all along and shot/killed me. This person then told me to not shoot the heli and ran off.
I tried to resolve it in TS and said that if I would lose my gear I would like compensation, Oengengeng agreed to this. I was trying to talk about the situation but Oengengeng said that he had to go back to online class cutting the conversation short. This annoyed me because in my opinion if you don't have time to talk to people because you are in an online class then don't go rob people in a server where talking is a major part of the game. About half an hour later the Oengengeng was still in the server playing so I felt like Oengengeng just didn't feel like talking about it and thought getting of with a comp was the easy way out. This is why I changed my mind from just wanting comp into reporting.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/MPQokf2O7mI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

After reviewing the video this is a very clear cut case of RDM. 

After reviewing the evidence this is a clear case of RDM. You fired warning shots at the front and back of the helicopter and had no knowledge that both the Pilot and HEMTT box driver were involved with one another due to no prior interaction from Oengengeng Abdullah. That being said Oengengeng Abdullah will be issued a ban for not providing you with any High Quality Roleplay before shooting you.

Oengengeng Abdullah: I recommend using this time to read the rules of the server.

ACTION TAKEN

Oengengeng Abdullah 1 day ban for 1.2 RDM

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back