What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - xRy4nCx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRy4nCx

Unban Appeal for xRy4nCx 

In-game Name: Ryan Carling

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198152539531

The date you got banned: 02/24/21

Member of the team that banned you: fluqi

Reason given for your ban: G2.9, G3.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to using a laptop to assist in mining whilst my main account was roleplaying/mining.

Why should we unban you ?: Hi There,

I believe that I could be given another chance because I have been a active member of the community for a while now and have met great people who I really enjoy playing with and has been an overall amazing experience. This rule break was not intentional and I have had no prior rule breaks, I also didn't realise it was a rule break at the time. Once I had spoken to staff on teamspeak about the incident they explained to me how this can have a unfair advantage over others and I now understand how that is not allowed. I also did not deny anything and told the truth during the talk with staff. I would also like to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused your staff team and community.

I would just like to thank the staff members that were talking to me on the teamspeak for being very relaxed and understanding about the situation.

I understand this is a permanent ban but after talking with a staff member on teamspeak I was then advised to submit this.

I will look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
Ryan

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This rule break was not intentional
You logged onto your laptop, got another character onto the server to help your main character grind. How can this not be intentional? Did it not cross your mind that this would be considered cheating at all? Did you not read any of the rules on the server?

Hi Robbie,

Unfortunately at the time it did not cross my mind as being a rule break, it was intentional to assist my main character yes. But I did not intentionally break the rules as I didn’t realise it was a rule. I have read all the rules again fully  and would be very great full for another chance to be apart of the community again. It was a stupid mistake on my part and will not happen again.

Thank you

Ryan

You did not realize it was rule? Go and find me the rule you broke, Lets see if you understand it now. 

Hi Jefke V,

The rules I broke were G2.9 and G3.5, I now fully understand that it is not allowed to use any other account /character to transfer money, items and information in any way. This gives a very unfair advantage over others and I now realise how this is strictly not allowed now.

Thank you 

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Jefke V

I will only use one device whilst playing on any fivem server so that this won’t happen again. After being banned for almost a week now I know that I won’t be so careless in the future and have gone over the rules a few times again to make sure I haven’t missed anything.

Thank you

Ryan

i dont mind giving you a other chance, however your 2nd account will stay banned. 
IF you agree to this, respond to this appeal. then ill proceed with the rest. 

By this agreement, you have been unbanned. 
Make sure to read the rules before jumping on. 

UNBANNED. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back