What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Stiffshafter Fuckleprick - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Stiffshafter Fuckleprick 

In-game Name: Abicum Gormala

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198197368992

The date you got banned: 02/25/21

Member of the team that banned you: connorthegreat

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for logging out in a police situation

Why should we unban you ?: It was my fault i did leave the game i aknowladge that it was my fault but i genuinlely panicked when the police officer came around the corner i didnt hear him come in because of the rain i jumped out of my chair please can i have another chance because this server has been really helping me through lockdown and i really loved being part of the community

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Stiffshafter Fuckleprick(interesting choice of name) please make sure you provide the correct SteamID. The one you have provided does not match any on our records. Thanks

Thank you. So is this the only time you have done this? Be honest.

im gonna be honest i have done it before intentionally and i paid a price for it i served 12 hours in jail when i was later caught by the police they explained to me that it was against the rules since then i havent done it intentionally this time was a genuine slip up and it will not happen again if i am given another chance

I will give you another chance but be warned, you will only get one of these. Any further bans of a similar nature will result in a permanent ban, appealable only after 6 months. You are getting a chance that I am not 100% that you wont waste. Based on your past I am very dubious about giving you this chance but I want you to take it and prove me wrong. Welcome back, re-read the rules, have fun and don't get yourself banned again. If a cop comes up to arrest you, its all part of the roleplay, which surely is what you are here for. 

Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back