What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Izzo Baller - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Zed Ali

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Izzo Baller

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 214

What best describes this incident ?: izzo baller rdming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Standing, Chatting at triad club house. Izzo pulls shotgun and shoots without warning after me saying "big lizzo". this has happened multiple times but i let it slide. after being in hospital for hours i can't keep putting up with it. also, he justifies the rdm with "everytime he sees me I piss him off" even though every time I interact with him I have died and been dumped so how does he have memory of "annoying him all the time". as you can see I don't have a weapon, or am I threatening him. Ive been killed like this by izzo and the ballers a lot and it is really annoying. Hes consistent overall deminer. even when it comes to ooc resolutions its obvious the constant rdming of me is more personal to him?

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/7-f8VltxiHc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@iggyDo you have a version of this video where we can hear your mic as well?

Hey, unfortunately i do not. The capture is set to game audio only. 
Alright, gotcha.

Well I will be leaving this until the 24hr mark to give Izzo some more time to give a response, and depending on if he does or not we'll go from there.

In response to the claims from Iggy I believe my actions taken towards Iggy during the scenario were justified although fast. In terms of why the scenario played out the way it did I have had previous altercations with him and it has always started with words from him in a hostile manner which I believe is ridiculous as my character is a known high ranking gang member who has previous of violent actions and Iggy knows this so him proceeding to make these comments and remarks comes with a risk. 

the constant rdming of me is more personal to him
In response to this claim when approaching gang members and making such comments as "big lizzo" and "fat bitch" and hitting members of the gang on motorcycles with your car warrants such a response as you have received.  

And on terms of things becoming personal between us I have no personal beef with you nor have i made comments that were personal in anyway whereas when u returned from combat logging you proceeded to make comments about how "i should of been swallowed" and that i am a "waste of space and sperm" and then combat logged again 

"every time he sees me I piss him off" even though every time I interact with him I have died and been dumped so how does he have memory of "annoying him all the time".
In terms of this in these situations I have never died so I am allowed to remember these altercations so I don't see the issue with this comment on my behalf. However in terms of me justifying this for "rdm " I would have no idea if Iggy had died or been helped from being critically injured so in my point of view you have re-entered the scenario following up from the past scene.

I would also like to point out the fact in the clip Iggy submitted at 2:50 u can clearly see Iggy combat log for the first time he then returns and does it again.

when it comes to ooc resolutions
In terms of ooc resolutions their has never been any option put forward to me to speak ooc to resolve any problem you may have had so the comment about no ooc chats being on my end seems ridiculous as if it was put forward i would of tried. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So. 

1. If the surrounding situation is obviously hostile. (This was not. Friends having a chat, literally). Id understand that I wouldn't be able to call a gang member an insulting nickname and call them a "big beautiful women" (  Lizzo). RDM Refers to random death match, in this occasion a shotgun was pulled and I was shot randomly without warning 😊

2. The fact you have brought it a specific speperate instance that I haven't even mentioned ,as I only wanted to provide context with my current "Great" rp experiences I get from the ballers, further shows me your holding on to previous encounters while I'm trying to develop and progress in terms of RP. Even trying to buy ammo off one of ur gang members ends up in unnecessary comments from you. 

3. Yes. Tbh we haven't had a proper quality OOC. I was just referring to how you guys usually act in ooc so I didn't want to give myself a headache. 

The combat logging, tension was high. I felt like I needed to remove myself from the situation because I'd just been clearly rdmed. Have a group of ballers standing over me not allowing me to get picked up. I did use some of the phrases quoted by izzo.

"You're mum shouldve swallowed you"

"Brain dead" etc.

Nothing personal towards izzo just pure frustration in the moment so alt f4ing was to prevent me from saying anything I regretted. 

Thank you both for your responses.

First I would like to say that this will be somewhat harder to judge due to the missing voice audi on the video, nonetheless I believe I've reached a fair conclusion.

I think it is safe to say that this is one of those situations where you have both behaved and acted in ways which might not be considered the best. I see that there is quite a lot of frustration among both parties and clearly you have both acted in ways influenced by this frustration and your prior engagements. From what I can tell this is not the first time you've had altercations nor is it the first time you've "pissed eachother off", so to speak, as such I will be considering all actions taken with a pinch of salt.

Let's start of with the reported offence, the supposed RDM performed by @IzzoCarruthers

First of this is not something I would consider okay. Whilst I understand there's a pre-existing tension I will still refer back to rule G1.2:

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.
I do not believe in this instance that quality roleplay has occurred. However, on FiveM we strive for roleplay stories to continue past just one interaction, therefore I understand that the prior and continued teasing and making fun of someone who is meant to be a dangerous gang member and criminal will eventually lead to "explosive" results. Nonetheless I would have liked to see more roleplay leading up to the event, here it very much seems to be an OOC decision to kill Zed. This should not happen, there should be some kind of build up, I doubt most gang members would shoot someone and then calmly go "I just can't be arsed with you". Like I said, I expect a high ranking gang member to be violent and "unstable" and to react irrationally to these kinds of comments, but I equally expect them to roleplay such a situation with high quality and detail, otherwise they should not be a "high ranking" member.

Moving on we have the issues with yourself @iggy

Whilst you have every right to have your character express themselves in a teasing or annoying member to a gang member you should also be prepared for the conequences. Don't poke the tiger and expect a hug... I also think it's clear that your comments after the shooting and your subsequent combat logging are actions completely out of roleplay and as such should never occurr. I understand you got pissed off, but that is no excuse to break rules.
It is a lot harder to judge this considering I can not hear you in the video but I think I've read enough about your actions. They are not okay and will not be tolerated.

The conclusion

Quite frankly you have both broken rules and displayed a general attitude and RP that does not belong on our server. I do not want to see anything like this again.
However, you both have no bans nor warning on your record, I also recognise that a lot of these actions, from both sides, appear to be influenced by an OOC frustration, therefore I do not believe placing bans in this instance will have much effect. Instead I will sternly warn you both for the horrendous display here and urge you to talk OOC in TS or Discord and settle the OOC aspect of this dispute. This gives you one chance to resolve this without issue.

I also urge you to in the future play your characters and ignore your personal opinions of one another, use the tools you have WITHIN roleplay, but don't bring it further than that.
Remember, You ARE NOT your character and they ARE NOT you:

(G1.6) Being In Character - What happens in Roleplay needs to stay within Roleplay. Do not bring in character issues outside of the game, likewise do not bring your real life issues with other players into the game. You ARE NOT your character and they ARE NOT you.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back