What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Ling - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantheman321

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: sir danbu

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Ling

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 02/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 1130

What best describes this incident ?: A1.6 A5.1.6 A1.8

Please (in detail) describe the incident: me and my friends follow ling in the Hemett from north athira potato processor with one orca one taru and one red quilin. he then drives into the green zone denying roleplay by abusing the green zone to gain protection from us.

we then went to liason which was deemed as unresolved and in which liason ling said that bolibumpa would be blanket banned

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/3zRecx9tEiQ%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20https://youtu.be/TTsESCPn6Gk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Additional "Evidence" Supplied by dan.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/809754753625227325/814476133227429928/Replay_2021.02.25-12.04_Trim.mp4

(Unable to add this himself as user is currently forum restricted)

Last edited by a moderator:
@dantheman321Do you have a longer video of either incident? While it's clear you were actively chasing the HEMTT in the first clip, i'd like to see at least 2-3 minutes if possible. And the second clip requires a little more context to hold firm ground. 

Dan has requested that this be added to the report.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So from my side of the scene i had just got back in the hemmt and started driving away. I was quite bored at the time so i decided to do a run in
first person so that was limiting my view by alot. While driving to the garage to get another Hemmet out and get the rest
of my Potatos from my barn which i was unaware had just been raided (some how they timed it perfectly to when i was on or in their own words 
"we went around knocking on all the barns and we had just raided X's barn then yours,) soon
i saw an orca flying to the garage - and later the Taru - (A1.13) and did not think much about it, whilst it looks like i turn my head to look at my right 
mirror i wasnt focusing on what i now see is the quilin and had just kept my eyes on the orca. From my point of view i was 
not being actively persued at all. I would like to acknowledge here that theres was no interaction between me or anyone of 
you guys at all not even one word spoken until i reached the garage in athira.

After what happened and i went into the liason with you guys. (this is after you informed me that you were activly following me) i did not store
my truck till after at least 5 minuets, so i dont really see the use for rule 1.6

Now lets talk about the liason itself in the liason i did say that bolibumpa as a whole will get blanket banned but that was taken way out
of context from that little snippet of the video, Which when i said it you acted childishly and screamed whilst laughing "clip it, clip it!"
i believe this is my "threat to report" even though at no point did i say i was going to report you or anyone else.

Now to the main part of where i see an issue, Relic and bolibumpa have been in multiple liason constantly since this month and from 
what i can see here you guys are trying to grasp any sliver of a rule break from relic for once, and not Relic calling you guys into liason 
talking about the clear rule breaks you guys did. I would also like to point out that after Stavik who was present at the liason told me that it 
does look bad in the liason i said i was willing to go back to the chase. At the end of the liason before the reset you did say that you are
going to leave this liason unresolved. I did ask you once again via in-game messages asking you if you want comp for the situation but unfrotunatly 
you did not respond at all.

Now i am more interested about something you say in your video at 0.25s onward you have a small conversation with ginge and it goes as follows
danbu : Naaah but i need to keep eyes on him
ginge : Im on him
danbu : Yeeeah uhm it needs to be on camera
proving the point that you want to grasp at anything minor that may come.

At 1.29 you can also hear ginge asking if theres any initiation on me, was this all you wanted? To shoot me and steal my potatoes? Because i highly doubt that there was any other reason other than to try and torment me.

I would also like to know how you guys already knew my name before any words were even spoken (as showen in your video at 1:38), 
was this you purely targeting me? And how you knew i was online when you raided my barn.(A3.1)

And i would also like to ask why when you got asked again why you did not respond to me when i offered comp or to restart the chase after i
was informed of it.

Thanks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Report Summary:

Since it's been over 24 hours since I made the request for more footage, and there has been no attempt to provide it, I will simply go ahead and action this report. I will be breaking down this report into two sections. Section A will deal with the pursuit to Athira Garage and Section B will be addressing the accusations made during the liaison.

Section A: After looking over the videos from both sides, some things do begin to make sense which I'd like to share. On this occasion I am siding with sir danbu and I believe that Ling intentionally broke rule A6.0.1 and A1.6. The former was done by fleeing into a green zone while being chased, thus 'temporarily gaining protection' by 'abusing a marked zone' and the latter was done by refusing to resolve things on scene. By driving your vehicle into the zone, you are essentially storing it as either way, the rebels can't get to you. It's common sense. To acknowledge the evidence you provided, the fact there was no sound threw me off at first. Until I realised the Taru was literally flying 3ft above you. You may not have SEEN it, but you most definitely would have HEARD it. And the evidence is so short, it would be naturally to suggest that prior to this video, you saw the vehicles following you and maybe switched to first person to create a defence. However, that is no more than speculation. Either way, you were being chased and it's your responsibility to know this. It's why we allow you to go 3rd person! Furthermore, your poor attitude after Ginge told you through RP what you did shows me you didn't really care if you broke a rule.

Section B: Due to the lack of evidence of... anything bar a 4 second clip, I am unable to take any firm action against either party as there really isn't anything for me to review. My only suggestion would be to not make threats of groups being blanket banned. You are not the person who decides that at the end of the day, so empty threats really don't help anyone. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After reviewing the evidence, this is the outcome of this report:-

Rahul from Microsoft: You will receive a 1 Day Ban for violation of rules A6.0.1 & A1.6

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back