What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Jooster - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jooster

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Josh Jackson

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198069180070

The date when this happened: 02/24/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I lost my gear because of a rulebreak by another player. This player has since been banned (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/128889-report-a-player-oengengeng-abdullah-altis-life/?tab=comments#comment-745022)

Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/MPQokf2O7mI
Lost items and total value of compensation: MXSW with supressor and mags, Ghilli suit. I won't calculate the exact cost because I am not sure how many 100rnd mags I had and don't want to be incorrect (I think 3 or 4 but I'm not sure). So my estimate is based on the aforementioned items (1 mag because I am sure about that) +- 250K

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello mate, 

Today I will be issuing the compensation of "£409,525" which is the amount you lost due to dying to a rule break. I looked into what gear you had on you at the time and you will be comped for the following.

Full Ghillie (Arid) [NATO]
6.5 mm 100Rnd Mag (3)
Rook-40 9 mm
9 mm 30Rnd Mag (3)
6.5 mm 30Rnd Mag
CTRG Plate Carrier Rig Mk.2 (Heavy)
Balaclava (Combat Goggles)
Carryall Backpack (Khaki)
Defender Helmet (Hex)
NV Goggles (Brown)
Rangefinder
Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm, Khaki)
6.5 mm 30Rnd Tracer (Red) Mag
9 mm 30Rnd Mag
First Aid Kit (6)
Lockpick (9)
Zipties (2)
MX SW 6.5 mm (Black)
DMS
Smoke Grenade (White) - (3)

I apologies for you having to go though such an experience I hope you continue to enjoy your time here at RPUK! 

COMPENSATION APPROVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back