What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Kieron Orion, unknown pos - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous Capybara1

GDPR Removed
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: ur dad sells avon

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: @Kieron Orion , unknown poseidon

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 02/25/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2143

What best describes this incident ?: Abusing VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We had entered a gunfight with poseidon from the Castle Red zone. We noticed a poseidon individual was sniping, so we pushed him to remove the chance of being shot in the back. I hopped out of my car, the other poseidon VDM'd me, perhaps by accident, although I assume Kieron would have called that I had decamped a few seconds earlier and my friends POV shows it is very evident the posedion ifrit driver redirected himself to hit my ifrit, rather than the nearby rock. I remained quite evidently on the floor in a VDM'd state. Kieron then shot me when I was on the floor, taking full advantage of the fact I was helpess due to his friend's VDM.

I attempted to resolve this is Kieron, and DM'd him on TS in a friendly manor to see if we could ammend this issue in a 'grown-up' fashion. His reply ignored my question, and he then closed the conversation. I then gave him an extra 30 minutes to get in contact with me, however he ignored me, and I logged off the TS + Server.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/cugbRBA
MY POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKpDQW2RTvM&ab_channel=Tommeh
A friend's POV, removes any ambiguity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kztzsPt0URA&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Ollie

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKpDQW2RTvM&ab_channel=Tommeh
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
so how comes you had to leave the redzone to decamp me and try to kill me???
Firstly, following our encounter with Poseidon within the red zone, where I am visibly shot at in my clip, and even hit, there is nothing wrong with decamping on you outside of zone, considering you are Poseidon. An active gunfight has began between my friends and I involved in the zone and Poseidon. I chose to decamp outside the zone for a few reasons; it was the side of the rock you were sitting on, I had already passed you when attempting to locate you (looping back into zones would have been nugatory), and the rocks provided me with suitable cover from the other Poseidon I had previously located, among other things.

Regardless, I do not see how this is relevant to the report, and am curious to why you have not yet provided the name of the ifrit driver in the video, nor a reason for why you chose to shoot me when I was clearly VDM'd.

Your point does however prompt me to think about how you have chosen to position yourself on the boundary of the zone, so thank you for that. It seems as if you have placed yourself as to gain an artificial protection or safety to limit the range of angles you can be shot from to less than 180 degrees or so, and this intention is made obvious with your inquisitive reply; this springs rule 6.0.1 to mind.

you around on teamspeak i can give you comp if you want it 
In all honesty, I think we are way past that point. I gave you plenty of time in the evening to comp me, or even just converse with my about the things I had an issue with; and you either closed the conversation on me or just ignored me.

Moreover, I am still waiting for you to tell me your reasoning, side of the story, and name of the ifrit driver; so if you could provide those, it would be much appreciated.

look you decapmed from a ifrit and then then got rammed but how did he know that you decamped so he hit you and then you vdmed by your own ifrit and i dont need to name him if staff want to see a vid of my side then i will post it to them 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I'd very much appreciate to see this from your perspective and to hear your explanation @Kieron OrionIf you could upload your video and post it that would be appreciated. 

I'll leave this up until at least 3pm tomorrow. After that point in time, I'll pass judgement based on the evidence provided. 

i am commenting on this report as i was directly involved in the sitiuation, and i am the driver of the ifrit in the "friend's POV clip"

having seen this clip i seem to now have no issue with greeny; he calls out that tom was VDMed, it seems like it was an accident, and he definitely conveys on TS that it was unintentional
"don't kill him" 
"i... i VDMed him, well knocked his vehicle over" 
"yeah i ran into his ifrit and knocked him over"

although i would like to point out that greeny says 
" i don't know why they're going out of zone " and 
" don't shoot 'em kieron "  as well as
"yeah, well they always shoot out of zone, i made a point of coming back into the zone"
this strongly implies that our theory about kieron positioning himself here to gain protection was absolutely correct, which once again brings 6.0.1 to the forefront of my mind
at this point i wish to reiterate the fact that we were in an active gunfight with poseidon which, although started in the redzone, is now no longer contained by this boundary, so we were entirely free to decamp wherever we wanted

you kill tom on the 13th bullet
this means you shot continuously for 1.25 seconds after watching him get VDMed by greeny
not at any point deciding to stop even though it was obvious even before the first bullet that he was VDMed

the time between the vehicle collision and your first shot is roughly 1 second
the sequence from collision to kill is 2.54 seconds
with the average reaction time to visual stimulus being around 220ms ( *1 ) it is impossible to say that this was just reactionary, and you had clearly made the conscious decision to kill him while he was VDMed

at the end of the extended version of kieran's POV ( *2 ), kieron is seen to talk on TS from 4:03 to 4:09
whatever it was that kieron said then prompted kai to reply "just say i didn't see mate i'll give you the money"
kieron starts talking again between 4:10 and 4:12 which causes kai to laugh
kieron then speaks some more and kai reinforces his earlier statement with "say i couldn't see"

seeing this i now know that compensation was discussed by poseidon and reccomended by fellow members
tom first messages you on TS at 2:30 in the video ( 21:43 UK time ), and seeing as you have overwolf overlay on it is obvious that you were able to see and read the message. This is most probably what prompted you to raise the topic of conversation with kai, but i am curious as to why you didn't listen to his advice to apologise and comp. you instead wait 10 minutes for tom to message you again, only to reply with something irrelevant then close the conversation in what i assume to be frustration.

i find the fact that kai was telling you what to do in response amusing; if you already knew how the events had played out and knew you were not in the wrong i don't understand why you wouldn't just give your honest side of the story. you blatantly understood that he was VDMed as shown earlier and kai's recommendation of "just 'say' i didn't see mate" means either you lied to him or he was telling you to lie. neither of these two options are poggers.

( *1 ) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4456887/#:~:text=[9] has documented that the,stimulus takes 20-40 ms. 
( *2 ) https://medal.tv/clips/45008883/mbd5923xTEBT
( also kai please take your comment of "dirty cheater" back 😞 it was slanderous and hurtful )

i told kai that you was dead and that you were vdmed by your ifrit thats what i said but the reason i have my own mic muted is so you dont hear my kid in the back ground and my other half working from home.

but what i dont get is why would me being in the zone on the rock be a problem and how is that giving me a advantage you could have killed me from so many other places 

Last edited by a moderator:
 you could have killed me from so many other places 
if you are aware of this fact then i don't understand why you were so upset about the fact that we did just that and decamped outside the zone. you neglected divulging information that could have furthered the report multiple times to emphasise the location that we decamped which is already evident in now 3 different perspectives.

why would me being in the zone on the rock be a problem and how is that giving me a advantage
in your chosen position it is impossible for someone to come from behind you if they are returning to the fight from fob, whereas someone on - say for example vendor - can be pushed from all around by anybody even if that person has not yet been brought into the gunfight. please refer to my earlier reply where i mention the callouts made by other poseidon members at the time of us leaving the zone, especially the "don't shoot them kieron" which would mean we would be unable to kill you from here had we not already been in a gunfight with you.

we have provided all the evidence we need to to give the admins the best chance of reaching a just decision. i will stop replying to this report for now as we wait for the admins to reach a suitable verdict.

Evening @Kieron Orion @Tom

There are two points to this Report a Player so we'll dive into each and then finally a conclusion; 

Claim A: There has been comments made regarding the Ifrit's leaving the redzone in order to get a position to shoot those within the Redzone; 
To clarify, After both parties have engaged in a firefight from within the Redzone, them leaving has no affect on the active firefight. It is however the responsibility of parties to prove that an active firefight was active from inside the Redzone.

Claim B: Kieron Orion took advantage of someone who had just blatantly been VDM'd;
It is quite clear that during the videos provided and even more so from the video perspective of Kieran himself he clearly saw that Greeny had rammed into a stationary Ifrit knocking 'ur dad sells avon' over into the VDM State. 

Conclusion:

After carefully considering evidence provided, comments made by both parties, players history from bans, notes, common knowledge etc. and after consulting with several staff members on this situation I have come to the following conclusion;

As a long standing member of this community Kieran should know that taking advantage of someone who has been VDM'd is not only frowned upon but also considered to be a rule break under the 'Common Sense' Rule, as has been shown in multiple previous reports. You had ample opportunity to not shoot at him after you clearly saw that he got VDM'd yet you persisted and actually only peaking up to begin shooting after you'd seen him get flung across the floor and more so only landing the killing shot after your 13th bullet. 

We will NOT tolerate people taking advantage of those who have clearly been VDM'd. You'd be equally as frustrated if this happened to you.

This is something I highly advise you and others to think before you act. It's not all about the kill. 

Name: Kieron Orion
RPUK ID: 51283
Ban Duration: 24 Hours

On behalf of the RPUK Community I'd like to thank you for your efforts to uphold our Server Rules

-----------------------------------------------------

Report ACTIONED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our Altis Life Server.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back