What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Mason - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason

Investor
Investor
Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Mason Ruiz

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198056750490

The date when this happened: 02/26/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: At around 15:55 i sold 2 cars to Mick Surf at Autocare. One car was an Elegy retro custom for 200k and the other was a Mercedes CLA for 215k. By time i left autocare to go and store my Twizy the server restarted and when i came back i never had the money or the cars. I spoke to Mick and he had the cars and not the money.

Link to any evidence:
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
Lost items and total value of compensation: 415k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Looking into this at the moment @Mason. It should be relatively easy to confirm using staff tools.  When a transaction is done near restart, it sometimes results in it not being saved, and certain things being 'rolled back'. 

After looking into it, it's clear that the transactions did not sync over the restart for yourself. The reason Mick didn't get the money back, was because he had logged out straight after, which synced his data. 

Both of the cars have been sold on to others from autocare, proving the cars did infact transfer:

VWLJ 924         Elegy Retro.

NPCJ 506         CLA45 AMG.

Compensation Issued:

415k Cash

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back