GTA RP
ALTIS LIFE
TEAMSPEAK

Prob. PC Nazulgul [9450]

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known):

Prob.PC Nazulgul [9450]

Time and date of incident:

21:51 - 26.02.2021

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible:

Greetings police command,

During an on-going war between Poseidon and Police to the north of our town Athira i was holding the building to the west of the Docks, ending up getting tazed, restrained and taken all my weaponery from me, stuck in the middle of the combat with-out any way to defend myself. After this incident, during the rise of the night, Mr Nazgul approaches me with his weapon fully drawn and gives me the ultimatium to either hand over my nightvision googles or I will be forcibly knocked out. With no way to fend of his threats and having no communications nor radio I was defenseless from the brutality of the officer.  He left me on the ground after being knocked out and restrained, running back to his desired spot near the church with his brand new nightvision googles. I think this was a rather traumatic experience, getting threatened by the police and then getting ransacked of my dearest belongings, especially the attitude of the officer, threating to knock me out if I don't give him what he wants. After trying to discuss the mishandling by the officer, he justified it to be "seized" for police evidence, which I do not find justifiable.

Best regards, Mads Frost Orion.

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint:

I feel like the officer should be infomed and furthermore be re-educated on what to do and how to not threaten people who are not able to defend for themselves, just because they wanted their nightvision googles. 

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here:

AhNtNYm.png

• Facepalm 4
  • Vladic 1

Dear @Mads Frost

The Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint against Prob.PC Nazulgul [9450]We aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Chief Constable Sciencefreak
Head of Professional Standards

kLq8WQX.png

Dear @Nazgul

Could you please comment on this complaint against yourself.

Kind regards,

kLq8WQX.png

well i was in the red zone with no night vision and night was fast approaching and needed NVGs to defend myself and other officers defending police governed territory i was informed that there was a unarmed Poseidon member that had been disarmed and in desperation to keep myself in the fight as best a possible i had to seize the NVGS i did ask that he dropped them so i could use them but he refused as this was in a heavy armed conflict zone i had to hast my time in the open so i resorted to knocking him out to take the NVG's restraining him to take them then realising him i do believe he was then shot dead by his Poseidon companion and soon after my fatal death

i do not see it as excessive force as this was in a zone of armed rebels and cartel members willing to kill at a moments notice with no civil contact there for i am sorry you feel this way but i feel justified for my actions on the field of a battlefield and at the end of the day it was some NVGS and a knock on the head in a red zone.

if you wish to get in contact with me again please send a message

kind regards.

PC. Nazgul

Edited by Nazgul
9 hours ago, Nazgul said:

I do not see it as excessive force as this was in a zone of armed rebels and cartel members willing to kill at a moments notice with no civil contact there for i am sorry you feel this way but i feel justified for my actions on the field of a battlefield and at the end of the day it was some NVGS and a knock on the head in a red zone.

So try to see my perspective, I have just been tazed, restrained and taken anything off me that classifies as harmful, then after being unrestrained and left alone in the zone without anybody to help me and no way of making my way out, surrounded by armed police. You then make your way over to me to forcefully take my NVGs, refusing to give my NVGs I get a hard smack over the head, another pair of restrains and a big concussion prior to already being ransacked. I do not believe your argument  about being rightfully able to shoot an unarmed individual in the redzone justifies this. I have been lucky to survive this even after I asked my Cartel member to dispose of me because of the miserable feeling of being trapped and used. I have said my part, waiting for recovery, and will leave it for the verdict.

Edited by Mads Frost

I can understand how you may feel but in a combat zone with many armed rebels and cartel members even if guns aren't visible you should always take precautions particularly when it’s in a zone even if my other officers disarmed you there is no way in knowing if you had found a weapon or not, also I did ask for your NVG but you refused so for my own safety I had to escalate it to knocking you out to retrieve the item.

Also I would like to put forward from the police  guide and rules that it is not stated anyway that I can’t knock you out to confiscate a item of any description same with the island rules of law. But again this was in a heavily armed arena with many dead around from all sides and I have a complaint that I took NVGs off a cartel member who has affiliation to armed combatants from that faction unarmed or not you are still a threat to myself and others ether through giving intel away of our position or other means.

in a respectable way I will put this PCC is ridiculous if one can shoot on sight but can’t taze nor knock out armed or unarmed to get a item in a red zone to help their colleagues to protect their flanks in the dark with the correct equipment then the police force and every other armed cartel and rebel should be informed of this, but again this is a pair of NVGs 

I will except responsibility that I did not come equipped with night vision goggles to the conflict zone thinking that I would be ok as night won’t be here not for a little while longer I was clearly wrong but in the future of cartel members or other armed rebels get upset because I took their NVGs I will remember next time to bring my own pair next time defending police governed boarders when haste is a big requirement for these kinds of conflicts.

again if you need me feel free to message me 

kind regards

PC Nazgul

Edited by Nazgul
just added a little more at the end

Dear @Mads Frost

The Police Complaints Commission has reviewed your complaint against Prob.PC Nazgul [9450] and come to the following conclusion.

You had already been processed by the police and had been let go with any potentially harmful content removed from yourself. At this point you are an innocent unarmed citizen and as such PC Nazgul committed assault and battery as well as theft when he decided he would take your night vision goggles from you. The Police Complaints Commission would be appalled to find an officer shoot on sight an unarmed citizen as PC Nazgul appears to claim would be within his right from his replies. As a result of his actions, PC Nazgul will be required to retake his FTT and FA as well as having a warning placed on his record.

Thank you for taking your time to make the APS better.

kLq8WQX.png

• Facepalm 1
  • Ram locked this topic