What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Barry Tranilow - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanRayR

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jordan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Barry Tranilow

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 02/26/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 22

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: A few guys in a hatchback were following my truck for a while, I hid behind a building so I could get behind them, then pulled up beside them and asked them why they were following me. I got out of my vehicle to ensure some answers, I had my weapon out for self defence. I warned them that if they did not get out of their vehicle they would be shot. They followed my instructions, we had a brief firefight in which I was hit. Barry Tranilow then proceeded to stand over my body and execute me without any RP at all.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/73vWUBaDIsA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @JordanRayR- As this is a case of RDM could you please provide a 3-5 minute long video showing the full context of the build up to the event. Thank you

Hello Travers,

Unfortunately, I don't have any prior footage as I only started recording before any engagement. I do believe that the RDMing is clearly visible in this instance despite the video not being 3-5 minutes long, I thought that regardless of prior context, an execution without RP is against the rules.

Kind regards,

Jordan

Hello @JordanRayR,

I've looked through the footage again and after watching it at 0.25 playback speed I can see that the muzzle flashed from our firearm prior to you being shot. Thus, you opened fire and due to what I can see to be quick reactions, got shot right after yourself. Some others things to note within this clip have came to my attention and I will address them here:

Execution -  See rule (A6.1.3). Quote: "Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together." Whilst no Roleplay was given in this execution, it is reasonable to say that both yourself (The victim) and the other party were engaged in a gunfight at the time of you being shot. Therefore this would fall under the mentioned exception to rule 6.1.3

Initiation / High Quality RP - From your side @JordanRayR, the Roleplay which was provided before pulling the trigger was no where near sufficient enough. "Step out of the vehicle or you will be shot", is not going to cut it. Nor is "put your gun away or I will shoot". See rule (A6.1.3) again. Quote: "Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP." The initiation which you provided falls under the example given in this rule and thus would be considered low quality RP.

It is due to the aforementioned that no action will be taken against the reported party however you @JordanRayRwill recieve the following sanction.

Jordan - Official Warning (A6.1.3)

Thank you for your report

Sorry for any inconveniance caused

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back