What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Ole, samke and chazb - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandas

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Daniel Lyubit

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Ole and chazb

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 02/26/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2310

What best describes this incident ?: We rob them, then Ole VDM us and RDM us then chazb RDM.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and 2 of my group members (Mitchell and Georg) were robbing chazb, Ole and samke at the poseidon drug dealer. After robbing them and we were leaving in our huron, Ole jumps into his pickup and rams our huron before we manage to take off. We then get revived by medics and chazb and samke drives away in their truck, while Ole is still stuck there with us. We are all fine and steal his truck while Ole is not saying much, then he suddenly takes out his pistol and shoots chaoskeeper which is another one of my group members whom had arrived. He is clearly RDMing and i take out my gun and we trade. After some minutes his friend had snuck up on us and was laying in the ground about 20m away and without saying anything opens fire and downs georg. Mitchell manages to kill him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4IzhD-cJfw&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dandas

772955408ee9817baf861df02778af14.png

Oh sorry bout that! Should be working now! 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Report Summary:

Rather simple report, chazb clearly rams into the Huron as you guys were stealing from them and Ole didn't say anything before RDMing, or it would've been picked up on the microphone. However at the same time Dandas I wasn't very comfortable with you smacking samke over and over for no obvious reason. There was no RP as it was done and this is a new player who perhaps doesn't yet understand the dynamic of the game. I'm not saying they should get special treatment obviously, but I would expect someone who seems fairly well grounded in the game to have higher standards than that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After reviewing the evidence, this is the outcome of this report:-

Ole: You will receive a 1 Day Ban for A1.2

chazb: You will receive a 1 Day Ban for A1.1

Dandas: While you are within your right to knock out people, you need to do it within the context of RP or for a reason, otherwise it can be seen as trolling. You will receive an Official Warning for A1.7

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back