What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Dandas - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandas

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Daniel Lyubit

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198151129588

The date when this happened: 02/26/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: RDM and VDM multiple times. All detail in report on players.

Link to any evidence:
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/128944-report-a-player-ole-and-chazb-altis-life/
Lost items and total value of compensation: I had 1860000 in cash on me and gear worth about 160k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Dandas

Because your compensation request is from an alleged Rule Break; we'll have to await the outcome of the 'Report a Player'

We'll come back to this once that has been dealt with. 

Thankyou. 

Hello @Dandas,

Seeing as the report has been actioned I will now be able to proceed with processing your compensation request. You will be recieving full compensation for the gear which you had on you at the time as well as the cash lost. The following items are what you will be recieving compensation for:

• MK14 7.62 mm (Camo) - £122,500
  • DMS - £50,000
  • x6 7.62 20 Rnd mag - £15,000
  • Balaclava (Combat Goggles) - £17,500
  • Defender Helmet  (Hex) - £425
  • CTRG Plate Carrier Rig Mk.2 (Heavy) - £3,750
  • Pilot Coveralls - £500
  • Caryall Backpack (Khaki) - £2,500
  • Booniehat (Headset) - £425
  • NV Goggles (Brown) - £1,000
  • x4 First Aid Kit - £500
  • x1 Pickaxe - £1,200
  • Cash - £1,859,288

Total Amount of Compensation Due: £2,074,588

I am sorry for any inconveniance this situation may have caused.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back