What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Brandon Pigeon - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Pigeon

Unban Appeal for Brandon Pigeon 

In-game Name: Brandon Pigeon

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198147172272

The date you got banned: 02/28/21

Member of the team that banned you: James Travers

Reason given for your ban: Combat Logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was in a gunfight at a gang base south of the map with 10 minutes left to restart, when walking around the DMT I ran into someone I was left floating outside the DMT. Not wanting to lose my gear I ALT F4d the game and didn't log back in.

Why should we unban you ?: Well, I've been playing for ages been an active member of the community on both servers. It was a mistake in the heat of the moment I didn't want to lose my gear to a game bug. I understand I should of just let it happen and put a comp request in. One of the things you learn from your mistakes over.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Clip from Danbu's POV: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not wanting to lose my gear I ALT F4d the game and didn't log back in.
Not really a good enough excuse to break a rule now is it? You state that you done it due to the heat of the moment then why didn't you try and sort it out afterwards? You have been here long enough to know what happens when you combat log.

Not really a good enough excuse to break a rule now is it? You state that you done it due to the heat of the moment then why didn't you try and sort it out afterwards? You have been here long enough to know what happens when you combat log.
I did, I went into support channel straight afterwards and admitted to doing it. the staff members present were Jefke, James Travers and Ram. I knew what I did was wrong and that is why instead of hiding it and being Malicious about it I owned up to it in support. 

Why should we unban you ?: Well, I've been playing for ages been an active member of the community on both servers. It was a mistake in the heat of the moment
Not quite true is it people do make mistakes however this is your second combat log ban in a month, just because you lose or don't get your own way you feel that you can just remove yourself from the situation where others have to deal with the consequences? 

Not quite true is it people do make mistakes however this is your second combat log ban in a month, just because you lose or don't get your own way you feel that you can just remove yourself from the situation where others have to deal with the consequences? 
Yeah that is true, I do admit I hate when things dont go my way but I think ive now learnt I just need to accept it at the end of the day not worth coming to the unban section again over. A suppresor on a gun can be replaced but missing out on things like border wars and operations made me realise I should just follow the rules and as ive said previously just submit a comp request.

One of the things you learn from your mistakes over.
I agree with you, you do learn from your mistakes but saying this now despite you being banned for combat logging a month ago doesn't exactly help you here. Therefore since clearly you didn't learn from you previous mistake you will now face the consequences.

You can appeal in a month.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back