What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

**CLOSED** Lv 5 black carrier rigs

Nothyper

Looking for a supplier that can get me 15 black carrier rigs + more in the future, willing to pay good money just message with prices 

Last edited by a moderator:
i will match the offer of 370k for my linen clean vests ,  i shall also offer  security while doing transaction as a added bonus for a valued customer .

They cost 50k in the shop, I barely play. Why not give them out ? 🙂
Because the item would lose its rarity factor but If you think its such a high price to pay then of course log on and dish them out . I just see it as i grinded to get level 10 so why not use that graft as a use to sell rare items for inflated prices allowing me more time to roleplay .

Because the item would lose its rarity factor but If you think its such a high price to pay then of course log on and dish them out . I just see it as i grinded to get level 10 so why not use that graft as a use to sell rare items for inflated prices allowing me more time to roleplay .
That's actually a really good point

You've had level 10 for more than a year by now. I am sure you have made your moneys worth of the grind 🤣

You've had level 10 for more than a year by now. I am sure you have made your moneys worth of the grind 🤣
Yes i think i was one of the first 3 to get to level 10 however i then took a break not long after due to family commitments , i have made my monies worth back for the grind i imagine but ruining the rarity of items in game is not going to help , That would be like high ranking officers of police waking and going free berets for everyone . Where is the benefit? Thats all im saying .

Yes i think i was one of the first 3 to get to level 10 however i then took a break not long after due to family commitments , i have made my monies worth back for the grind i imagine but ruining the rarity of items in game is not going to help , That would be like high ranking officers of police waking and going free berets for everyone . Where is the benefit? Thats all im saying .
Scott didn’t exactly work for his prestige either - just bought and sold fries when you could prestige for 10 mill a level from buying and selling 

Back